Accidental accident

Ethan's POV:

I was out at the movies with my friend, Grant. Grant was on the shorter side but he was muscular. He had bright blue eyes and a petite figure. He was also British.

"How are things with your brother?" Grant said looking at me. I looked away from the board with all of the movie titles and at him.

"What do you mean?" I said rubbing my arm as we moved up in the line.

"I know you two kissed." Grant said. I suddenly pinned him to the wall and looked him dead in the eyes.

"How the fuck do you know?!" I hissed. I saw him grow a bit worried and I let him go.

"D-damn, Ethan..." Grant said rubbing his arm. "Grayson told me..."

"ugh... Yes we kissed, and yes we like each other but please don't let anyone know... If people find out that two twins, the Dolan Twins, like each other, that could be horrible..." I said looking at Grant.

"There is nothing to be ashamed of... Do you know how many thousands of girls ship you as a couple?"

"But do you know how many girls ship themselves with us?" I said rubbing my arm and looking down.

Grant put his arm on my shoulder, "It's going to be okay..."

Graysons POV:

I went out to the store to get some food for the week for Ethan and I. When I got out of my Shelby I felt light headed... Weird... I rubbed my arm and turned and locked my car.

I walked in the store and grabbed a cart and began to shop

I walked in the store and grabbed a cart and began to shop. Half way through my shopping I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and I reached down and grabbed it.

TEXT FROM ETHAN 

E: "Hey G, I am at the movies with Grant. I will text you when it is over."

G: "Okay, have fun"

I smiled and put my phone back in my pocket and looked at my list and finished grabbing my last few items.

I walked back out to my car and put the groceries in. I put the cart back and got in and started up the v8. I backed out of my spot and drove out of the parking lot. I drove down the road and glanced down at my phone and saw another text from Ethan. I had a green light, there was nobody around so I decided to check the text.

Suddenly everything went black..