Music Festival.

Ethan's POV:

"Gray come on we are going to be late!" I yelled as I waited by the front door. I was in rippled jeans and a muscle tee. Grayson had found a music festival that he said we should go to. I was ready. But he was slow.

"Grayyyyyyy" I yelled again as I opened the door.

"I'm coming!"

"Not fast enough!"

"That's what he said!"

I slammed my face into the door now flustered.

Grayson came down the stairs and was grinning. He was also in black ripped jeans and a muscle shirt.

"Get you ass in the car."  I said with a grin.

"My sexy ass~" Grayson said walking by with a grin.

I looked at him and smiled and grabbed his wrist and pulled him back to me. We stood in front of the door and I smiled and had my hands on his waist. Grayson wrapped his arms around my neck and grinned flashing his sharp teeth.

I grinned and pressed my forehead to his, "There will be a lot of people who I am sure will recognize us..."

"Then they will recognize us, and be accepting of us." Grayson said with a smile. I smiled and lightly pecked his lips.

-At the Festival-

Grayson's POV:

I got out of the car and smiled. The smell of food, and of course, beer filled the air. Ethan and I were both underage, but hey, its a music festival. I met Ethan at the front of the car and held my hand out.

Ethan looked at my hand and bit his lip, without hesitation he took my hand in his.

I smiled at Ethan and we walked into the festival together

I smiled at Ethan and we walked into the festival together. Immediately there were people who recognized us. We both smiled and took pictures with them and then had a group of people who were with us everywhere we went.

Ethan and I decided to get a drink. We walked to the drinks tent and had at it. They were having a contest to see who could down the most shots.

"Wanna do it?" Ethan said looking at me. I grinned and shrugged, "Sure why not."

We went to the table and sat down, and once again, our crowd of fans surrounded us.

The man behind the counter knew we were underage, but seeing as we were kind of famous, he decided to let it go

"Ready. Set. Go." The man behind the bar said as a timer began. Ethan and I began to down the shots with a breeze.

The man handed us more cups and by the 10th one it hit Ethan like a truck. He began to fight the urge to puke. I laughed and finished my 11th one. People cheered and I put my arm around Ethan.

"Don't do it" I grinned looking at him. He tried to stay settled but he got up and laughed and doubled over. He just gagged, which was good.

After a few hours we decided we were tired of walking and just wanted to listen to some music. I sat on Ethan's shoulders as some people took pictures of us but we didn't care. It felt nice to not have to sneak around.

After midnight we were dead

After midnight we were dead. We laid on the ground while the music played and fires were crackling. I laid in Ethan's arms with my arms around his torso and closed my eyes. He rubbed my arm with his thumb and held me close as the crowds began to die down. People went to their tents and trailers, and others just laid on the ground like Ethan and I. This was a wonderful evening. I had the warmth and protection from the guy I loved, the music, and the crowds of people who accepted us as a couple.

This evening couldn't be better....