Chapter 2 - First Day at A New School

It was the first day at my new school and I was kinda nervous about it. I was so afraid of people saying stuff about me. I was wearing a T-shirt, plaid red print jeans, jacket, and boots. ( outfit picture above)

My mom called my name "Maya come downstairs your gonna be late on your first day!" she said.

"Ok mom." I said

I grabbed my back pack and went downstairs and kissed my mom good bye and went out the door and went to Riley house and ate breakfast with her and her parents and her brother Auggie. After we were done we headed out the door and left for school. We got to school and went to our lockers and Farkle came over there.

"Ladies!!!" He said.

"Hey Farkle." we both said at the same time.

We went to our first class which was history and i didn't even know that Mr.Matthews was our history teacher infact i ddin't even know he was a teacher. I sat in front of Mr.Matthews desk and Riley sat right beside me and Farkle sat behind Riley. Class had started and then we heard someone come in the door.

"Sorry my flight landed late Mr.Matthews." The voice said.

I turned my head to see who it was and it as Lucas and i saw Riley just staring and drooling. Lucas sat right behind Riley and she kept looking at him.

Mr.Matthews said"Noooo." because he didn't want Riley to be falling for a boy already.

Class was finally over and it was time for lunch. We got our food and sat at a table it was just me, Riley, and Farkle. Until Lucas came over and asked Riley if there was a sit available by her and she said yes. For the rest of lunch we just talked while Riley just kept drooling over Lucas.

After Lunch we went to Art. Lucas was in our class and me, Riley, Farkle and Lucas and we were all sitting by each other.The teacher told us to paint a picture . I was painting a picture while Riley was just throwing paint on the canvas. The art teacher came around and ask what we painted. I told her that I painted a really realistic door that has a lot of meaning to me and Riley painted a purple cat. ( Images at the bottom before the author note)

Art was our last class of the day. We went home and after awhile I crawl to the bay window to Riley's room. We just sat by the bay window and talked about stuff especially Lucas.I knew that Riley liked him but I also kinda started to like him but I knew I couldn't tell her so i just kept it to my self for now.

I knew that Riley liked him but I also kinda started to like him but I knew I couldn't tell her so  i just kept it to my self for now

~AUTHOR'S NOTE~

~AUTHOR'S NOTE~

Ok so this is my 2nd chapter I hope you like it and if you have any suggestions plz PM me ( Private message ) or just comment. Anyway I love you guys and plz vote, like, follow, comment and add to you favorite to get notifications for when i upload a new chapter.