"No please stay." He said in his morning voice. Let me just say it was the sexiest thing ever. Wait... Did I just say that?

"Louis let go. Please. We have school." He cursed under his breath and then got up.

"Why does school have to start so early?" I laughed lightly.

"What's so funny?" He asked me.

"Nothing, it's just... It's nothing."

"What is it?" He said taking off his shirt. I didn't realize I was staring until I heard.

"You like what you see babe?" He smirked at me. I was just standing there hiding my face in my hands because I was blushing. He lifted up my chin to look at me blushing.

"You're so sexy when you blush." He gently pushes me against his bedroom wall and kisses me roughly. I kiss back, and I'll just say I enjoy kissing him. He then moves to my neck kissing it, and sucking my sweet spot that he found yesterday. He pulls off my neck and lightly kisses from my collarbone up. Then he ends on my lips.

"Louis what's- oh um... I see that you're busy." Louis and pull apart and look to see Kenna standing at his bedroom door before running off. I pushed Louis off me and ran after her.

"Kenna!" I shout "Where are you?" I stop because I've lost her. Louis seems to catch up with me.

"Hey just let her calm down, and then we'll go talk to her." He whispers in my ear.

"No. I can't do that. She's my friend Louis! Do you even realize how she might feel? I just made out with  my friend's brother!" Louis tries to give me a hug but I refuse.

"Did you not hear me? I just made out with you! Caused her to run off, and you're expecting me to let it blow over?" I'm pretty sure we woke up the other girls because I heard doors close.

"You know what? You know how you asked me why I don't like you? Well, this is why!" I stormed off to Kenna's room, I heard soft cries coming from her bathroom. I walk to the door, and it's locked.

"Kenna?"

"Go Away!" She screams.

"Kenna, please. Open up. I want to talk to you."

"What is there to talk about?! Why can't you just leave me alone!"

"Kenna Please."

"Fine." I hear her jiggle with the lock. The door slowly opens. I walk in and sit on the floor next to her.

"Kenna, that kiss never should've happened. I was just caught up in the moment, and I'm sorry Kenna."

"Whatever. I'm sure you liked it. Talk to me when you're done making out with my brother!!"

"Kenna, I'm sorry!"

"Yeah I'm sure you are, you're borrowing his clothes now, and sleeping in his bed. You could've come to my room!"

"I tried! But Louis said that you don't like wakening up!"

"Just leave me alone right now. I need to think." I groan, and get up making no progress, and probably ruining my friendship. Why didn't I just listen to Louis?

I walk downstairs and see the other girls looking between Louis and I. There was tension in the room, and I don't think I was the only one to feel it.

"So what's going on between you two?" Lottie spoke up.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, last night you guys liked each other, and know we are woken up to Alyssa screaming, and you two hate each other." She said. Do I really hate Louis? I mean he was being so nice last night. I think I just overreacted to almost losing my friend.