Chapter 13: The Visitor

|Y/n|

Halloween came and went and soon it was back to boring old school.

"Welcome back guys! Hope you had a wonderful Halloween." Korosensei greeted and everyone groaned.

"Well some people had a bit too much candy last night." Korosensei joked and started class immediately.

2 hours have passed and it was now 10:43 and Professor Bitch was teaching English.

I'm already a beast at English so I decided to skip class.

"Excuse me little brat but where do you think your going?" Professor Bitch snapped at me, noticing I was attempting to leave the classroom.

I put on a fake bright smile and turned around.

"I'm sorry Ms. Jelavic but I'm not feeling too well. I'm just going to take a trip to the nurses office." I said in my fake sweet voice.

No one can resist my charm.

"O-oh, well then... sorry for snapping at you. You may go ahead." Professor Bitch apologized and continued teaching the lesson.

Score for me, the little fool.

I paused abruptly in the hallway, the squeek of my shoes echoed through the empty hallway.

What was all that? I'm never this rude, especially to Ms. Jelevic! She is my favorite!

"It's only a matter of time." I said aloud, not realizing I said it at all.

Maybe I'm sick, I'll just take a walk outside.

I kept walking and didn't realize I stepped off of school grounds and in an empty street, the same street from when that guy...

My eyes became glossy at the memory of that guy but I decided to turn around and head back to the school.

"Well well well, look who it is. Long time no see babe." A sadistic male voice cat called behind me.

At first I thought it was Karma but this voice was a bit lower and more attracting.

But it was still familiar.

I thought the person was not talking to me so I kept walking, that was until I realized I was the only person in this street.

I slowly turned around and my wide (e/c) eyes fixed themselves onto those deep, scarlet red eyes that I hoped I would never see again.

Without thinking, I automatically ran as far away as I could from that dirty blonde headed cheater.

"Were are you going (Y/n)? You don't want to see your boyfriend?" His sadistic voice seemed to be so close.

"Your not my boyfriend!" I yelled and dashed towards the school.

I was right outside the broken down school when he pinned me down to the ground.

"Let me go Sagishi!" I yelled.

"I told you to call me Sagi, didn't I?" His cold voice was so calm but yet, so threatening.

"What do you want from me?" I asked, avoiding his question.

"Why I just wanted to see my girlfriend." He smirked.

"I'm not your girlfriend, not anymore, not after what you did to me." I sniffles and chocked back tears.

"Oh you girls and your emotions, that was in the past. Can't you except me now? After I came all the way for you baby?" Sagishi started to kiss up and down my neck softly, not claiming anything yet.