Chapter 20- Wedding Preparations

A/N: I'M BACK! YAY! I've been super busy with the hell of junior year, but I managed to get some time for writing this chapter in between and what better time to publish it than Christmas Eve?

Merry Christmas and Happy First Day of Hanukkah to everyone who celebrates it! Consider this a small present from yours truly!

And without further ado, here's the chapter! Hope you like it!

"Decorations?"

"Check!"

"Outfits?"

"Check!"

"Invitations?"

Biana frowned at her list. "We made them, but we haven't sent them out yet."

"What?!" Sophie shrieked, panic evident in her voice. "The wedding is in three days and we haven't sent out the invitations?!"

"Relax, Sophie," Linh reminded, playing with a tiny drop of water in her hands. "Elvin invitations travel really quickly. We'll send them by today evening." With a flick of a finger, she directed the water so it splashed on Sophie's nose. A teasing smile hinted at the corner of her lips at Sophie's astounded expression.

"Hey!"

Biana giggled, accompanying Linh's soft laugh. "Um, rings?"

"I'm the one reading the items," Sophie reminded, swiping at her nose. "But, that's Fitz's department."

"Right," Biana agreed, slowly checking it off of the list. "Well, that's it for us. As long as the boys finished their stuff as well, we should be good."

"I'm sure they did," Sophie managed, waving away the concern. "They're pretty responsible."

*~*~*~*~*

"Go left!"

"USE YOUR SHADOWVAPOR AND PULVERIZE HIM!"

"Dude! That is SO not cool!"

"WATCH OUT!"

All four boys slammed into each other, sending the teal crystal ball flying. If it hadn't have been for Fitz's telekinesis, it would have shattered on the ground.

"Phew," Fitz muttered, standing up and dusting off his pants. "If that had shattered, Sophie would've-"

"FITZ!"

Both Keefe and Tam shot up and managed to catch the now falling orb with their minds, their combined telekinetic power bringing it closer until it landed in Keefe's outstretched palm.

"Idiot," Tam muttered. "One thought about Sophie and you completely lose your concentration."

"Isn't it supposed to be the other way around?" Dex inquired. "I mean, you are Cognates."

"Not when the Fitzter is in looooove," Keefe teased, tossing the orb to him. "Then, all he can think about is her deep brown eyes and tinkling laugh and... mmph mrph mmmmmm!"

Fitz clamped a hand over Keefe's mouth and nonchalantly turned to Dex. "So what were you saying?"

Dex and Tam exchanged a look, stifling their laughter. "Maybe we shouldn't play bramble with precious wedding decorations," Dex suggested, taking the orb. "I'll go put it inside."