TSA:"Star Gazing"

I fastened the bow on my dress and span around while looking in the mirror to see if I looked okay. After all I am going a date with no one other then my true love!

I checked my watch which displayed: 6:45

The stargazing event is being held in a park which was very close to my house. My mom always told me that she used to bring me down stargazing all the time when I was little but I haven't remembered anything.

It's as if my childhood was all just a faint memory.

"Good bye mom! I'm heading out!" I called out while opening the door.

Her voice boomed across the house, "If You be kissin' any boy's or actin' lovey dovey I'll make you say good bye to cookies, ya hear me?"

I nodded even though I knew she didn't see me and closed the door behind me.

Warm may air flew around me, and even though it was the evening it was still kind of warm.

I started walking through the streets to the park where it was being held. On a billboard that was standing on the grass a big sign said, "Stargazing Event" with a large arrow pointing to the direction I was heading.

I knew the town off my heart since I had lived here practically all my life so I found the direction pointless. (Ha get it cause it's a arrow and it's pointless- okay I'll stop)

I looked up ahead and saw the evenings orage and red sky above me. Perfect for a romantic night, since in movies it's always sunset in dates.

Soon it would fade and the stars would come out. I'd make sure to make this date perfect!

I noticed more and more people walking towards the same place I was going to. Couple held there hands while making sweet comments to each other.

I stood in front of the entrance where Laurance had instructed me to wait. Maybe he was was late? It's alright, at least I'm going on a date with him.

There was a shop near the entrance which was selling a bunch of souvenirs since this was a big attraction.

I sat on a small wooden bench beside the shop and waited for when he would arrive.

I waited.

And waited.

I checked my phone for the time and noticed he was already 30 minutes late.

I was left in denial. Maybe he said 8:00 not 7:00? Or maybe there was traffic? Maybe he was attacked by a Cookie Monster?!

I waited another half an hour passing the time on my phone. But he was no where in sight. I stoped denying.

He forgot about it, didn't he.

Tears started spilling out of my eyes. It was too good to be true, wasn't it.

Being suddenly asked to go on a date with my crush, too good.

I sighed wiping my tears away but they just kept coming. I had looked forward to this event so much yet... he didn't come.

Well at least I'm here maybe I should enjoy it?

I placed my phone away into my purse and stood up heading towards the park. It was dark, but there was red lamps placed on the floor.

I saw a sign that explained that normal light may break your vision so you won't see the stars but red light won't.

Then I noticed someone familiar looking up in the sky. No it can't be him...

I could barley see his hair colour but he looked to much like him.

"Garroth?" I called out to the boy by voice still kinda groggy from crying.

He spun around and met eyes with me.

"A-aphmau?" He called back with his deep British accent.

It was him alright.

"It's me Alright...." I said awkwardly.

Before he could continue our small conversation I blurted out, "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to call you that the other day, and your not my slave, um, please forgive me!"

He stared at me for a little bit until his lips curled into a small smile. "S-so that's all you wanted to tell me? Before you got caught up into talking with the man you love?"

I looked at him in confusion. He saw me and Laurance?

"You saw us?"

He sighed. "Yes, You wanted to come to the roof top didn't you?"

I let out a sheepish laugh, "I wanted to apologize but I got caught away... sorry..."

He paused for a moment before speaking,

"I forgive you, Aphmau. That's what you want to hear right?"

I nodded. "Yes, I want us to talk like we used to. I kinda missed that"

"A-Alright. Well...what brings you here?" He smiled while changing the topic.

I let out a depressing sigh. I wasn't sure weather to tell him about Laurance or not but before my brain could tell me what to say I spoke,

"I... was suppose to go on a date with Laurance here but I guess he didn't come..." I mumbled quietly.

Garroth scowled, "He d-didn't come? That's rude of him!"

I felt my self start to tear up again. "I-I know!"

He looked at me with concern and whispered while wiping my tears away, "It's okay A-Aphmau, I'm here"

I looked into his deep blue eyes and smiled felling comforted.

We stayed there for a second until Garroth let go of me suddenly and stammered awkwardly. "I-I mean he m-must of had a reason right?!"

"Yea... thank you Garroth. I feel a lot better now"

He smiled and stared staring back up at the sky, being mesmerized by the stars and there patterns in the sky.

I began looking at them with him and suddenly something grab my hand. I turned to see that it was Garroth.

He looked at me and said in a nervous tone, "I-Is it okay if I h-hold your hand?"

I laughed. "Absolutely!"

We both returned to staring back at the sky until I saw a faint shooting star falling in the distance. (Like how it looks like on the cover of this book)

"Wow! Make a wish!" I exclaimed excitedly.

"My wish... my wish is to find who you are secret admirer"

-----------------------------

"My wish... is so that you find me Aphmau. And I'll be waiting until you do"

----------------------------------

FANGIRL OVER LOADDDDDD XD

Ahem, anyways I hope you liked this chapter!

How for the unanswered questions...:

Why didn't Laurance come?

Why was Garroth there?

Will Aphmau get the wrath of no cookies from her mom?!

WHO KNOWS!

I know the chapters might seem a little bit shorter BUTT, I'll reassure you there will be longer ones soon!

Anyways, thanks for reading, shipping Garroth and staying amazing!

BAI!