I was almost as addicted to it as the people were to the drugs we were pushing. It was almost laughable, the same shit they made me rich was the reason I grew up without two nickels to rub together. My dad couldn't live without then I turned around and ended up selling it.

"You gonna be okay here by yourself?" I asked Chris.

"Yeah I'll be aight, but when y'all getting back I'm headed off to Fiji with two thick ass chocolate bitches for a week since I'm missing this Paris trip."

I smacked my lips at this nigga but ended up laughing when I saw the goofy ass smile on his face. All you could see was teeth and cheeks.

"Dats cool though, you can go."

"Cute... You thought I was askin' for yo permission. I ain't Onika, nigga."

"Nah you too ugly... An' ya ass not nearly fat enough."

"Aye don't be lookin' at my ass, fam," he glared at me as he pulled his jeans that were sagging, up past his waist.

"Plus bitches say I got a cute butt."

I scoffed, "I'm telling Mama J, you called her a bitch cuz that's the only female that could've ever said some shit like that to you."

"On mamas you bout to catch this fade. And I'm only aiming at ya forehead," he put his hands up to slapbox.

"Nigga I'll punch yuh in da mouth and knock those horse teeth out."

"You mad disrespectful, Rih."

"Oh but its okay fa ya to talk bout mi forehead?" I asked confused.

"Have you seen it? Its hard not to talk about."

"Fuck you," I busted out laughing and got back to counting the money that sat on the table in front of us.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

I swear I was about to deck Nicki in her face if I had to hear one more minute of her moping that Robyn wasn't here with us yet

I mean we were in Paris, kid free (Ryan came to babysit Remi) and this bitch wanna whine about Rih like she's not coming tonight.

"Whatever, I'm just gonna call her," she mumbled leaving the balcony with her phone.

I rolled my eyes at her clingy ass and sipped some more of my mimosa. I was about to start watching YouTube videos when Jay peeked his head out, saw I was at the table and joined me.

"Morning, babe," he pecked my lips.

"Good morning."

"So I'm bout to lose my shit if Rih send me one more message asking about Nic."

"Hoemygawd, Yes! Nicki has been driving me nuts with that! Its been a day, they so pussy whipped," I laughed.

"They really are," he chuckled, "let's do something to distract her until Rih lands tonight."

"Oooh okay, we can go to Drake's concert. He's here tonight."

"Nope, I don't like ole dude plus Robyn don't fuck with him like that because he and Nicki had that thing. Remember?"

"That was so blown outta proportion, they didn't even fu--"

"It doesn't matter, you think I'd be cool with you being around someone you had a thing for or had sex with?"

"You're cool with Onika and we messed around a few times," I pointed out.

He looked like he didn't know what to say, he just leaned back and crossed his arms trying to think.

"Well that's different because its hot."

I mugged him, that's what he came up with?

"You are such a fuckboy for that," I laughed at him.

"Who a fuckboy?" Onika said coming back out.

"Nobody, what did Robyn say?" I teased and she immediately pouted poking out her bottom lip.

I could see why that always got her what she wanted from everybody, it was actually really adorable and hard to say no to. Which she completely took advantage of.

"She had to go because she was boarding the jet."

"Great so she'll be here in eleven hours, let's have some fun until then."

"No... I don't wanna have fun without my daddy."

"Biiit--"

Jay cut me off, "look we're supposed to be sitting front row at Moschino at one but after three our schedules are clear and if we do something it'll make the time go by faster."

"Okay I guess... What do you have in mind?"

He smiled as he rubbed his hands together...

🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍

just a little something ...but you know the procedure, i got some things i wanna know.

1. which ship name do you prefer: rihnika or rihnaj?

2. where are you from?

3. what album can you listen to completely without skipping a single song?

well, thanks for reading and voting and commenting (if you did...and i hope you did.) have a great saturday, grab an ass, smoke a blunt lol.

) have a great saturday, grab an ass, smoke a blunt lol