I peeked at her ass that was barely covered by the skimpy panties. I slid my hands under the waistband then slapped her left cheek hard as fuck, leaving a red mark of my handprint behind.

"That hurt!" she whimpered slapping my chest and attempting to pull away but I pulled her closer, rubbing my hands over her cheeks soothingly.

"It was meant to, because yuh keep forgetting who run this shit."

"Shut up," she mumbled finally laying all the way down on me. Her head resting on my breasts as she wrapped her arms and legs around me tightly.

I smiled, she just wanted to be up under me all the time. Which with any other girl it would annoy the shit out of me but I didn't mind with Onika because that's my princess.

"I love you," I kissed the top of her head.

"I love you too, daddy," she yawned, attempting to move closer (as if it were possible) before she eventually fell asleep.

----------------------

I attempted to keep my eyes open as I faced this fat blunt Chris had rolled, I needed something to calm the constant irritation I was feeling. I could've been in Europe with my girl, son and friends but instead I was lingering around to deal with bullshit.

The black Escalade finally came to a stop and Chris and I hopped out with sawed off shotguns.

My guys opened the doors and flooded the warehouse floor. I looked around and was convinced this guy was a fucking idiot. He had no idea how to run a trap. I guess his father hadn't taught him much.

I watched as the women were packaging the parts of the shipment that had already came in.

"Why da fuck they got clothes on?" I asked Jon and he just sputtered and stumbled over his words but ultimately came up with nothing.

"Aye bitches lose the fuckin' threads."

They all looked at me before ignoring me and going back to what they were doing. I smirked, I almost got a rush when people gave me the ability to show how crazy I really was.

I yanked one of the blonde bitches by the back of her hair pulling her to the floor. She yelped out in pain and fear once the barrel of my gun was inches from her face.

"You waan do as I say now?" she quickly nodded, as she nervously got undressed. I reluctantly tore my eyes away because she admittedly did have nice tits.

"Anyone else not okay with goin' au naturale?"

They all shook their heads quickly as clothes started falling to the floor. Chris' eyes raked over their naked bodies hungrily before I smacked him upside the head.

"You actin' like you never seen bitches before," I chastised. Plus white hoes are trouble, I learned that the hard way.

We spent hours sorting things off, sending runners to make drops, counting money, weighing the work, cutting and bagging the coke. And the more time I spent here the surer I was that I didn't want to live this life anymore. I already had one foot out as my partnership with Puma was really taking off but I hadn't been able to completely shake the business that made me.