C h a p t e r. F i f t e e n*

En başından başla

This wasn't the Anthony that i knew. I had hard time getting him to fuck me wildly in our own bed, and he has the nerve to do shit like this with the next chick. A part of me couldn't help but be turned on while the other part was beginning to feel as sick as i. Was supposed to be pretending to be. How was i supposed to get him back now? What am i going to do? I couldn't end up back in North Carolina and be boring old sick Tracey i wanted to be the sane woman he knew as Diana. This Angel bitch is fucking everything up for me. First i hear that her baby daddy was the one who had something to do with Kings death and now shes fucking my other man. Im really starting to hate this broad.

A knock at my changing room door snapped me out of my thoughts, almost scaring me. "Just a minute." I snapped gathering the clothes before exiting. As i made my way out the stall and past the impatient woman, i bumped right into someone who obviously wasn't paying attention. Right as i prepared to give the person a piece of my mind i became tongue tied.

"Im sorry ma'am, that was my fau-" He stopped mid sentence after picking up my belongings and getting a good look. "Diana?"

"Hey to you too." I smiled extra hard. "What brings you here?" Like i didn't already know. My smile faded just as his company came up behind him and whispered something to him and he nodded in agreement. "New friend?" I smirked rolling my eyes as she walked away and he turned his attention back to me. "You've done better." I shrugged.

  "Excuse me?" He asked offensively titling his head slightly. "You know what you take care Diana."

"Ant, Wait." I pleaded tugging on his arm to stop him from leaving. "I think im pregnant." I mumbled clutching my snack near my stomach. I shocked myself with how fast I blurted it out and went against my plan but I began panicking when I thought he was walking away.

  "What did you just say?" 

   "I think im pregnant with your baby Ant. and I dont know what to do. im scared." I mumbled forcing a few fake tears out and hanging my head real low.

Angel

"What do you mean you handled it senior?" I questioned pressing the phone against my cheek. "I told you I didnt need you to take care of anything. I moved didnt I? wasnt that enough. what the hell could a dead nigga do if he six feet under?" Senior has became so paranoid ever since I told him about what really happen to King; so paranoid it was starting to rub off on me.

   Like the other night when I took Jr to the movies I swore someone waz watching my every move, it bothered me so bad that I almost didnt let my boy finish his movie. Then that same night I had a nightmare of King coming back to kill me and shit. I was tripping for real, senior needed to cut that shit out.

   "Whats going on with Darren?" Chels asked from my closet as I hung up the phone. I told Chelsea what happened with King because of Robs basic ass a while ago and after demanding I go to the police and tell everything she finally quit bugging the situation. In fact this was the first time us talking about it in months, if only my childs father would learn to do the same. "Why would he go on and start a stupid rumor like that?!" she shrieked.

   "Which is exactly what I said, he claims that people been talking and according to them I was the last person who entertained king and its been raising a few eyebrows and shit." I shrugged. Knowing senior he was being overly dramatic. I mean im not the only femalw from brooklyn to cross paths with a nigga like King. Half the people talking are just doing It to be down, and the other half probably have never even seen my face.