C h a p t e r. F i f t e e n*

Diana (Tracey)

I watched them from my seat in the food court from a distance. Down in front of me was a pointless meal that I ordered just for show, but my real reason for being here was them, him. I couldnt believe that Anthony had the nerve to be out with another woman, parading her around with pride. Especially a bitch like Angel.

She pranced her ass in the hair salon today like someone owed her something, when in reality she aint no better than the rest of us. I heard about her, honey is a under cover prostitute; fucking every nigga out here for a couple hundred dollars. What could her and my man possible have in common? Not a damn thing. It took everything in my power earlier not to slap the grin off her face when she went on bragging about how she was seeing someone. Then i nearly lost my mind when Anthony's truck pulled up to the front of the shop and she walked out with her head held high and greeted him with a kiss. Now that leaves me here sitting in the mall pretending to be eating lunch, but what i really was waiting for my man to get away from this basic bitch.

"Can i help you?! What the hell are u staring at?!" I hollered at the woman at the make up cart stand in front of me. Ill admit that i must have looked crazy watching them walk around FootLocker but i didn't give any fucks, what she needed to be worried about was her card maxing out and not me and my business. "Took them long enough." I mumbled to myself this time. They finally exited the damn store with two bags each just to go into another. I needed to talk to Ant real bad, i was starting not to care if i interrupted their bullshit date. What did i care about taking back whats rightfully mine?

Not wanting to waste this meal, i decided to actually eat it before it went bad. Not only was this my first meal since yesterday afternoon, but i barely had the money to get my hair done this morning. I had to borrow hotel money from a friend and just winded up stealing his entire wallet, oh well, had to do what i had to do. No hard feelings. Grabbing my salted crackers and bottle of ginger ale i made my way to the store with out cleaning up my mess. No one had time for that shit, it was time for operation get my man back.

Minus the fact that i had on a three day old outfit and i lacked some make up, i know i looked good. My hair was done and my curves went unnoticed by many other people. I didn't look my best but i was looking right. I had to if i wanted my plan to go right. A smile crept on my face as i thought about Ant would react when he saw me again, i needed him to miss me as much as i missed him. Striding into the store with confidence and let my eyes scan around until they found who i was looking for. Instantly my heart fell past my stomach watching her pull him into the dressing room by his shirt; and he didn't seem to be putting up much of a fight. Oh god, he's fucking her and in public. What the hell?.

I quickly snatched a total of four items off the first rack i found, not caring if they were my size or not and rushed over to the next available changing room, which was right next to them. Just as i suspected they were fooling around. Where the fuck is a manager when you need them?

"Ang, you're going to get us kicked out. This is indecent exposure." He chuckled between kisses and grunting softly,

"Hmm says the man that started all of this in a bar bathroom." She giggled. "Besides you started earlier I'm just finishing." I pressed my ear against the wall and could hear her fondling with his belt buckle as they shared another kiss. "Uh uh. I got this." She demanded. Seconds later i heard nothing then followed by soft groans from Ants voice. I could tell he was containing himself to prevent from being so loud. Her moans sounded muffled, as if something was covering her mouth which caused me to peek down at the bottom. She was on her knees. Hes letting the bitch suck his dick in broad daylight?! They had sex in a bathroom at bar?! When did he start seeing other people? Shit, when did he start fucking other people.