C h a p t e r. T h r e e *

~ Anthony

" Everything alright here boss ?" One of the Blue and whites asked me after getting the guy into a squad car.

" Yeah just book 'em and let him sleep it off till he's sober." I said putting on my jacket. There was a small crowd of nosey pedestrians trying to see what was going on. I even seen a tourist snap a few pictures. Only in the city.

" What about the victim ?" The officer asked looking at me like i had developed a third eye. Shit. I was so focussed on getting Destiny and Diana home i forgot about her statement. I looked around but didn't see her so i went inside and found her leaving the women's rest room.

" Where are they taking dad though ?" He asked with worry in his eyes.

" Home baby. He was just having a bad day, come on lets go." She said eyeing her face in the mirror on the wall. Probably checking for any bruising. Ol' dude hit her pretty hard.

She didn't even seem hut or bothered by it. She looked away from the mirror when i cleared my throat announcing my presence.

" Look I'm sorry about the commotion my sons father caused and even though i didn't really ask for your help i guess i should thank you." She said picking her son up.

" you don't have to thank me its my job." I said holding up my badge. " you really shouldn't have to apologize for your partners actions either. If he was a real man he wouldn't be in this situation to begin with."

" I appreciate the advise but its not your concern. May i go now ?"

" well you aren't obligated to stay i just need to know if you're going to press charges or not and a written statement as well."

" No im fine. Im a big girl i can handle myself." I really hope that was not a threat.

" okay suit your self. And your statement ? " i asked getting out a pen.

" don't got one." I raised my eyebrow giving her confused look. " I'm pretty sure you and the other dozen of people are capable of repeating what you'll saw tonight so why have me do it. I thank you for your help but i need to get my kid home." She snapped walking off before i could respond.

This is one of the down falls of being a detective. Im forced to help people. Even those who don't want it. " You ready to head home now ?" Diana asked walking in with a sleepy looking Destiny. It was now heading on 10:00 pm and i knew it was well past her bed time. I nodded and we made our way to the car and then headed home.

After Diana bathed her i put Destiny down for bed and then made my way to my bedroom down the hall. Diana was already there stripping out of her clothes heading for the shower. I pulled off my tie and unbuttoned my shirt feeling my eye lids becoming more heavy just thinking about my bed. " Are you joining me ?" She asked before entering our master bathroom.

" that depends on if that was an invite or not." I responded coming out of my shoes and pants. Bitting down on her lip Diana let her towel drop to the floor and continued into the bathroom. I followed shortly in nothing but my boxer briefs. She was already in the glass shower massaging the soap suds on her soft skin. She saw me gazing at her before i stepped in and decided to tease me a little by cupping her breast. I leaned against the wall and watched her wash and massage her self and the water trickle down her body. She placed her hand between her legs and began to rub on her jewel. Thats when i had enough of being teased.

I let my boxers fall to the floor exposing my rock hard Johnson joining her into the shower. She let my hand replace hers and gasped in excitement when i slid two fingers in and out of her. Satisfied with her wetness i picked her up backing her up into the wall with the water still running on the both of us.