Dipper watches sadly as he walks to the same direction, kneeling down the grass. He glances down the bouquet of flowers he bought earlier at the flower shop. Tears started to fall. (Name) frowns, but she takes the flowers and places it in front of the stone.

"Hi, Mommy."

Dipper hiccups as he tries to stop crying, but it was no use, all he could do was to remember the painful memory he'd been through. "Hello, my love," He says, wiping his cheeks filled with wet tears. "It's been three years and I'm still broken. I miss you, you know." With this, he laughs. He laughs even with the strong feelings he couldn't even comprehend.

"Y/N, please, tell me..." Dipper whispers. "How can I go on?" He hiccups. "How can I go on without you? You left me without a proper goodbye... I'm sorry."

That was 3 years ago. That was when you left for a calming drive after your and Dipper's argument. The rain was pouring, the roads were wet. Lights were barely noticable and thanks to your tear-welled eyes, you can't see a thing. Everything is blurry. As your favorite love song played on the radio, you turned the volume high up that it's the only sounds surrounding you.

You drove by an intersection, and you decided to probably go back and put this all to sleep. You turned your vehicle around and went back to the same road where you left.

Suddenly you see a shadow, like a figure coming towards you quickly. You squinted your eyes slightly until you only noticed that it was actually another car drove by a drunk driver. It whizzed past you and suddenly, your car gotten out of control. You steer left and right, but due to the slick roads, it was difficult. The car spins and swirls. You brace yourself as the vehicle crashed into a tree.

CRASH!

You were thrown forward on your seat, instantly meeting your head with the hard steeering wheel. Broken glass of the car's window instantly going anywhere. The driver's seat was covered in blood.

Thirty minutes later of delivering your body immediately to the hospital sent Dipper on a panic attack.  He was carrying his daughter, your one-year old daughter, (Name). His curly hair was still curly, but messier than usual. His eyes were bloodshot red; obviously crying all night. Thank goodness (Name) was still sleeping. He had called Mabel to come, but she's not going to arrive any soon.

△◆△◆

Mabel finally arrived, running through the halls until she finally saw the familiar curly brown-haired man with a child in his arms. "Dipper!" He shot up in his seat as (Name) suddenly cried. "Oh, my gosh. I'll take (Name)."

"Thanks, Mabel." Dipper yawned. Mabel took a seat next to him, still carrying a crying baby. He remembered earlier. "I... I should've stopped her. I should've stop her, but I didn't!"

She sighed, tears were on the corner of her eyes. "Dipper, it's not you're faul---"

"Not my fault?!" He snapped. "Mabel, don't you see? If I didn't got mad at Y/N and stop her, none of this would ever happened! It's not my fault?!" He asked again, fresh tears pouring out.

Mabel sighed again, not saying another word. She instead looked at the baby she's carrying that had fallen asleep. Those brown locks, pale skin and (e/c) eyes underneath closed eyelids. She hiccupped as a tear rolled out. She glanced at Dipper, who was still sobbing.

"I can't lose her," Dipper said. "I don't want to lose her. I can't lose her..."

All she did was to watch and cry, too."

△◆△◆

Dipper closes his eyes, all are coming back to him as he cries more. The time when the doctor told him there's nothing he could do, the time when he looked at your broken face as your body whisked into another room, the time when he cried everyday, Mabel comforting him, the time when he struggled to juggle his child and work. All of that, was now fresh into Dipper's mind.

Today was not really a sunny morning. The skies were gray, but it's not raining yet.

He continues to cry, sobbing every now and then. "I miss you," he breathes. "I miss you so much."

(Name) walks back to Dipper's side and holds his hand. She's crying, too. She didn't get to see his mother properly. She only saw her through a bunch of pictures. (Name) cries more with her father.

That didn't last long when the clouds suddenly pour out the rain. The two gasp before Dipper carries his daughter and runs towards the car with his hand on (Name)'s head protectively. When they reach the car, they were soaked already.

Dipper pants. He puts (Name) on the baby seat beside him. "You can go nap if you want, princess."

"S'okay, Daddy. I'm not yet sleepy," She suddenly yawns and slowly closes her eyes. "I'm not... sleepy."

Dipper chuckles lightly, his laughter trailing off. He shifts in his seat. "Y/N, wherever you are," he whispers to himself. "I'm sorry for everything. You were gone because of me. I miss you so much." He breathes. "I love you."

Suddenly, a cold hand holds Dipper's shoulder. It was a light touch, like a feather. He flinches and at the familiarity. Another cold hand holds his warm ones. Dipper quickly looks at (Name) who is still asleep.

He widen his eyes. Could it be? Is it possible? "Y/N, are you there? Please, can you hear me? Where are you?!" Dipper shouts to no one in particular.

He hears a soothing voice that he fairly recognizes. It was possible. He could hear it. He could feel it. It came for someone. It came from you.

"I'm here."

----

Well this was longer than expected. XD

The picture^^^  is the um... "poster" for my upcoming fanfiction. Yep, it sucks! I did my best but hopefully you'll read the book im the said date! (February 2017 if you're lazy :P)

Sorry for the late update! School was so distracting and I keep on procrastinating! Lol

Hyped for Miraculous, though. For season 2 and can't believe they're going to have a live-action movie in 2019!! ^-^  SO EXCITED!

Don't forget to follow my account to read more x readers! Also request more ideas!

Hehe ^-^ anyway, see you all next time!

KimmiePines~