All started their work and danny mark and rads were doing the presentation stuffs and arjun and rathore were doing the paper works for that deal and the others were in the location hunt and other sources and made all possible way for the deal to be made them. Arjun who came out dashed over radhika and she found his hand got cut.
Radhika ; what did u do to ur hand AM ??
Arjun ; just got hurt.
Radhika ; now come and made him sit and went and took a first aid box and treated his hand. When she was cleaning the wound he felt pain and buring in his hands.
Arjun ; ouch that hurts radhika .
Radhika ; may i know who is radhika ?? Im meera AM. Pls call me by my name meera.
Arjun ; dont hide to me radhika .
Radhika (with full anger) ; im meera ok call me either meera or dont call me but i hate the name ur keeping to me radhika.
Arjun (in max anger) ; one word against my radhika then i wont spare u. He smirked and left from there. Radhika was just shocked by his words. She could see his love for her but she does not wanna get hurt as she had, had enough from all.
Radhika's thought ; come on meera what so ever happens dont loose hope and dont even think of going back to any one. For them ur dead so let go him . He is just trying to take some attention so that he call fulfill his revenge on u . Be strong and continue to play the game.
Radhika(a kind of a loud voice) ; my mom and dad has kept my name meera to call and i dont want any other names AM do u get it ?? Arjun who went half way came back and held her hand and pinned her on the wall.
Arjun ; i know who u r and why u r talking like this. I know i deserve more anger from u but it doesnt mean that im not hurt . Im dead radhika as u left me. U are my soul. Please try to understand me radhika.
Radhika(totally irritated) ; radhika..... Radhika..... Radhika who the hell is radhika why dont u believe me i might look like her but im not her please try to understand me. Please . Arjun was not able to trust his ears. Is she really not my radhika ?? Is she really meera ?? Or did she forgot everything ??.
Arjun ; u wanna know who is radhika ??
Radhika (smirked) ; im not interested AM.
Arjun (smiled sarcastically) ; fine.... sorry for hurting u and thanks for the first aid and left the place . Radhika was just looking at him and silently said "i'm sorry sir , but i wont come to u how so ever u try to convince me".

All were busy working and arjun and radhika were not able to concentrate on thier work as they hurted their heart. But could not be done as she had 2 minds. 1 loves arjun a lot and the second one was to not to go back what ever happens.

India.....

Piyali ; whatever it is, sam is not here and will never come back here as i have sent her some place safe and happy .
Samrat ; are u out of ur mind ?? I was looking for a groom for her and what will i say to them when they ask about sam.
Piyali ; say them that because of my stupidity i lost a peaceful life which was gifted to me and my daughter left me because she came to know that i had an affire even after my marriage.
Samrat ; it was nandhini who loved me not me piyali.
Piyali ; but u were also the reason of my daughter's tears. So stop acting good and leave the topic at once before i take some drastic step. Samrat was dumpstruck and saw piyali .

Canada.....

Sam and neil (unanimously) ; what are u doing here ??
Both looks at each other and laughs and they hug. It was been months they hugged and they felt contented when they were in the embrace.
Sam(without breaking the hug) ; u know how much i missed u ??
Neil ; me too sammy and broke the hug and found tears in her eyes. He wiped them and gave a cute peak on her forehead.
Neil ; how r u sammy ?? Did u undergo any diet program to reduce ur cholestral ?? She punched him in his stomach .
Neil ; ouch that hurts .
Sam ; sry sry. Btw u said u are going for san francisco but her in canada ??
Neil (in a kind of stammer) ; that... That did not go well so came here and joined here with the help of rathore. At that time sasha stromed into neil's room.
Sasha ; where is that idiot ??
Neil ; which idiot ?? Sam giggled.
Sasha ; ur best friend forever.
Neil ; i guess he has not shown up today.
Sasha ; mark my words if he is not coming to take me today u wont see him here after . Neil nodded and felt pity for teji and texted him about the issue and neil and sam were talking as they missed each other so badly for months.