Scary Movie Snuggling

Oli and you were in your living room, in your flat. You decided to watch a movie. He suggested a horror movie. You didn't really like horror movies, but you knew with him next to you, everything will be alright. Oli sets up the movie, while you gather some candy and make popcorn. After a couple minutes, the two of you are curled up under a warm blanket on the couch, with him behind you, distractedly playing with your hair. Your hand is in his, and with your other you trace the letters on his hand. D-E-A-D. H-I-G-H F-I-V-E. Occasionally, when a scary part came on, you would squeeze his hand, letting him know you were scared. Each time, he'd whisper something sweet to you, "it'll be okay, darling" "you're safe here, I won't let anything happen to you" "I'll protect you, don't worry" You turned to meet his gaze, and you were instantly hypnotized by his warm brown eyes, filled with concern for you, you seemed too scared and he asked if you would like to watch a different movie. He kisses you on the cheek gently, and you feel yourself get warm and fuzzy on the inside. It was a cold winter night but under the blanket and against Oli, you felt warm as can be. Soon enough, a really scary part came on so you bury your head under the blanket, turning around to face Oli as opposed to the television the movie was playing on. You rest your head against his chest and he asks if your alright. You reassure him that your fine, you just need a minute. You feel his chest gently rise and fall with his breathing, steady and calm. Oli wraps his arms around you and pulls you closer, snuggling with you. You peek out of under the blanket to meet his eyes again, to see his strong and protective look.
"Y/n... I love you so much."
"Oli, I love you too. You make me feel so safe and happy" you reply
"As do you, my darling"
With that, you pulled him even closer, cuddling, and close your eyes to be lulled into a soft sleep, by his slow, steady breathing.
"Goodnight, my love"
"Goodnight, Oli"