Saving grace?

As Jason drove through the streets of Gotham he couldn't get what The Penguin said out of his head. He's recruiting people but for what? And what does (Y/n) have to do with it? He parked the bike behind the old clock tower and walked inside as he walked up the steps to the top floor he noticed a faint blue light illuminating the room. Jason readied his pocket knife as he made his way up the stairs more quietly this time. Arsenal sat in front of a small TV on a stand with wheels as a taped played. Jason waited quietly to see what he was watching, it was (Y/n) he was sure of it. Jason exploded.

Jason grabbed the man by his shirt with a death grip yanking him out of his chair and pinning him against the wall with his knife against his throat. "Where did you get this!?" Jason practically explodes.

"It was here when I got here! I swear!" Jason tightened his grip on the knife drawing a little blood from his neck.

"And why should I believe you?" He gritted his teeth.

"Why would I betray the man offering me so much money? Besides you would want to look at this." Jason stepped away putting his knife down and letting him go.

"Show me. Now."

Arsenal took his seat again in the chair he was sitting in and re-winded the tape with Jason standing behind him with his arms folded across his chest. (Y/n) sat in the middle of the camera, her eyes red from crying so much, tears, blood and dirt dried on her face and the clothes she wore when they captured her. "(Y/n) sweetie look up for the camera."Even from behind the camera Jason knew the voice. It shook him like thunder making a house rattle. Jason gripped his arms tighter. (Y/n) looked up at the camera with fire in her eyes, her eyebrows furrowed downward. She looked angry.

"You're going to pay for this!" She shouted.

"Oh honey, you're going to help me win a war." He hissed. "Harley!" From behind the camera he heard footsteps as well as something metal dragging behind her. Jason growled. (Y/n) eyes followed the sound as she tried scooting her body back. The Joker pointed the camera down to his feet to reveal a large rusted chain as he walked with the camera pointed down finally stopping at one of (Y/n) ankles shackled. The heavy chain slowly dragged against the floor of the room they were in just as Harley Quinn appeared dragging a crowbar. 

The Joker slowly panned the camera up showing off Harley standing over (Y/n) with the crowbar over her shoulder. Seeing how desperately (Y/n) tried to scoot away from her and how terrified she looked. The camera now faced The Joker who held the camera, he smiled widely. "You see, this girl right here has some very important information that we need but and if you want her alive I suggest that you meet all of my demands-"

 "No! Get awa-AHH!" The sound of metal hitting bone over and over and over cut him off. Jason's heart began to race, his palms were sweaty and he started to fell trapped all over again. The beeping sound of the bomb kept going off in his head blocking the sound of (Y/n) screams. He was frozen he couldn't move he was stuck, his arms felt like they were tied behind his back with his legs tied together. 

"Red...." A faint voice echoed in his head, "Red....Jason!" Arsenal gripped his shoulder. "You okay? You look really pale."

Jason shrugged his hand off his shoulder, "I'm fine play the tape."

"You sure-"

"Play the damn tape." He snapped. The man sighed and resumed the tape. (Y/n) continued screaming in pain as Harley kept landing blows on her body the same way The Joker did him.  

"HARLEY CAN I HAVE A MOMENT A SILENCE!?" The Joker spat at his companion. He sighed regaining his composure and continued. "If  you want you're precious princess back and alive. I suggest you bring me what I want," He held up a finger, "clock's ticking." Then black.