They're not alone

{Warning slight cursing}

Jason's eyes fluttered open while his jaw and the right side of his face were an extreme pain. He softly lifted up his head not willing to move to quickly. (Y/N).....(Y/n)....Jason slowly rose to his feet. His bike was gone, of course and he was alone. Jason punched the wall next to him. How could've ha let this happen!? She was right in his grasps! "FUCK!" He shouted. Jason pulled out his phone and turned on the tracker for his bike. He followed it all the way into a gang territory of course. The pounding in his head increased, he gripped the right side of his face and started walking. He saw a group of gang members working around the red bike unscrewing bolts.

"HEY!" Jason called out. Everyone froze and turned to him. "Listen to me, I don't have time for this just give me my bike and everyone can live."

"Reeedd!" Said a man from behind him. Jason turned around to see the younger man with a tattoo under his eye. "Got some ner-"

"Yes nerve I got that. Give me my bike."

The leader chuckled, "straight to the point. Ha! I like it! I'll humor you Red you can have your bike if you give me $60,000."

On a beam above his head Jason spotted someone quietly walking across through they didn't look like someone he's seen around here before but he still watched them closely.

"Fine whatever you want." Jason says.

"Great so you'll have the money in two hours!" The closer the person got no one seemed to notice not even his shooters. Jason followed the man dressed in red with a bow in hands and a quiver on his back leap from ledge to ledge probably scooping out the place. As soon as this guy attacked them in the middle of the chaos Jason would take his bike then he would be on his way.

"What?" Jason said in a sarcastic tone. The leader brought it and shrugged shaking his head from side to side.

"Word of advice don't leave valuable things unattended." The person in red was right above him this time. He jumped from the ledge with his fist balled up.

Jason smirked, "oh yeah? Duck."

Before he could say anything the man in red fists connected with the leaders skull knocking him flat on his stomach. Jason ran towards the bike punching and drop kicking anyone that got in the way. Once on the bike for some reason he stopped. He recognized the man that was fighting. The two of them grew up together, whenever him and Bat's went to the Justice League headquarters he would see him and Green Arrow there....that's right he was his old apprentice speedy or red arrow or something. Jason saw the man with the baseball cap and orange hair being surrounded. The metal frame of the construction cite started to rattle he knew that it wouldn't take long for it to come crashing down on the.

"Damn it." Jason said under his breath and revved up his bike then took off right into the gang. He better be the best damn tracker there is to find the Joker. People fellow in every direction Jason stopped in front of the man. "Get on." Without anymore convincing he hopped on the back of his motorcycle and the two drove off. Once he knew that they were safe and away from any lurking eyes he pulled over.

"Hey man thanks for the ride you really saved my ass back there." He joked.

"You owe me." Jason said to him. By now his guest had gotten off the bike and was now standing in front of him. He raised an eyebrow. "I heard you're the best tracker there is second to Batman."

"What's it to you?"

"I need you to help me find someone and bring them back to me safely." 

"And?" He asked.

"I'll pay you anything."

"Anything?" Jason nodded. In the light Jason could finally see what this guy looked like. He wore an all red outfit with shirt that had no selves revealing a tattoo with a black skull with green angel wings on the either side of it and just below it's jaw were two snake tails entwined with another. His eyes were green with a mask on covering his eyes and he wore a cap on top of his head. "Who's this person were looking for?"