Chapter 42 - Warrant!

Start from the beginning

Aunt Shay.

Q walked to the door, opening the grand entrance and smiling a little at her.

"Good morning mama Shay." Q grinned. "What's up?"

"Can I step inside really quick?" Aunt Shay asked.

"Sure." Q shrugged.

Aunt Shay stepped inside of the large home, smiling and nodding her head as she held onto her purse, looking up at the ceilings.

"This is very nice, Q." Aunt Shay smiled.

"Thanks." Q laughed. "Asha earned it."

Q paused again, pointing his thumb towards his kitchen.

"Did you want some coffee?" Q asked. "I could have Nina bring it to you."

"No thanks." Aunt Shay said as she took off her boots, walking into their living room. "I came to talk."

"About?"

"Well, about my son and my grandkids." Aunt Shay said as she sat down. "Why won't you let Noah see his baby girl?"

Q scrunched his eyebrows at her, giving her a funny look.

"How'd you know that......Lily was alive?"

"I got news from Carlos." Aunt Shay said in a serious tone. "He said that he felt that I needed to know as a grandparent, but that he didn't want to tell Isaiah yet until he was completely sure."

"That's exactly what I said."

"But Q, why wouldn't you guys share any of that information with us?" Aunt Shay asked. "Don't you feel that we deserve to know just as much as you guys?"

"I'm sorry Shay but I didn't want to jump to any conclusions." Q said in a serious tone. "You know what happens when we all do that."

Aunt Shay shook her head, glancing away.

"Noah came over my house drinking again because he was that depressed about not being able to see Lily."

"But that's exactly why we didn't want him to see her. She's only 13 years old." Q said in a serious tone. "We didn't want her around that."

Aunt Shay paused, looking away and placing her tongue on the side of her cheek.

"Where is Lily?" Aunt Shay asked. "I'd like to see my grandbaby."

"Asha sent her out on another shopping spree while she went to go do her work. She's with Twan right now." Q chuckled. "Did you......want to see a picture of her?"

"Sure."

Q pulled out his Galaxy 7s, showing her a picture of Lily in the guest room. Aunt Shay smiled, covering her mouth and tearing up.

"Aaaawwww." Aunt Shay cheered with her mouth covered. "A-And you're sure that that's my grandbaby?"

"Yeah. We have the DNA test to prove it. The only problem is trying to find Kays, Iyana, and Maddy." Q sighed. "We heard Lily talking to them but she claims that she doesn't know where they are, but I overheard her and Kayson talking about how they didn't want nobody to find the person they're living with."

"Wait a minute, you heard her talking to Kayson??" Aunt Shay gasped.

"Yeah." Q answered. "There's not a lot of people with the name Kayson, so the odds of it being someone else is very slim."

"Where are they in particular?"

"I don't know, but I do have Iyana's number." Q added. "I was planning to track her down, but the only place I got a hold of so far was Saudi Arabia, but I can't find the pinpoint of the exact cell tower they're close to."