Endeavor & Todoroki

Start from the beginning

"Oh yeah, nobody else came. Or rather, nobody else could come." She smiles mischievously.

"Could? What are you talking about?"

"Well you see," She starts "All might wanted me to participate, right? But I had one condition. Only one person could join. That person happened to be you."

"Why do something like that? A bunch of people would love to be trained by Crimson Rose."

"Another thing is that my name wasn't even on that paper that they give out. Only the teachers knew about it. I texted you for a reason, you know!" She walks over to me and ruffles my hair. "Besides, I wouldn't want you to turn into a nervous wreck in front of all those people!"

"You're right..." I sigh in defeat.

"Let's get training, shall we?"

"We shall."

<><><><>

Wow. That really was such an intense training session. She retaught me the basics with my Quirk along with new things. I never knew that you could re-use the blood! I always thought that it would be all dirty and there would be bacteria and stuff.

The 2 of us decided to take a break and eat some food. We go over to this nice restaurant and immediately, people recognized us both.

A certain person recognized us, though.

As we walked out of the restaurant, I hear my name being called. It was Todoroki and Endeavor.

"Hey, (Y/n). Nice seeing you here." Todoroki waves.

"Hello!" I smile warmly "And hello, Mr. Endeavor."

"Well if it isn't Crimson Rose's daughter. I would think that you would act like your nut-job mother."

"Oh heavens no!" I chuckle. "She's not that cra-"

"Endeavor, my boy! It's been forever since I've seen you! How have you been, huh? Huh?" She runs and tackles him into a hug. He barely budged

"Crimson Rose, why can't you be more like your daughter?" He sighs. "What's your Quirk?" Throwing my mother off of him, he sighs once more.

"Blood Manipulation, sir." I quietly say. "I'm not really good at it, though."

"Ah, so you were the girl Shouto told me a bit about." Endeavor turns towards Todoroki. "Oi. You need to marry her. She's nice and has a good quirk. Imagine all the strong kids that could be produced!"

"...I marry who I want." Todoroki moves away from his father and stands next to me. My mother and his father continued to talk. Todoroki and I stood there, listening. I've noticed that Endeavor slowly inched away from my mother before speeding off into a blur. Of course, my mother followed him.

"Huh--Wait! I'm not done telling you what happened! Endeavy!" She says as she runs full speed towards him.

"...I guess your father was right. She really is a nut-job." I look up at Todoroki. His face was a bit red. "Huh? Your face is red, Todoroki."

"No it isn't." He turns his head.

"Is it because of what your dad said earlier?~" I teased and smiled goofily.

"Shut up." Taking long strides away from me, he quietly mumbles.

"Wait! I was just kidding!" I chase after him

<><><><>

"Damn Endeavy! He got away from me! Damn him and his large calves!" My mother scolds herself. "Anyway, back to training!"

"More? I feel as if my body is going to break." I complain.

"More is less." She simply puts. "Besides, you wanna get strong don't y-"

The door was suddenly opened. A man wearing a business suit suddenly waltz in. He did look quite familiar.

"Ah, yes, I'm looking for Crim- Oof!" Suddenly, he was tackled into a hug by my mother

"Honey! I've missed you! What are you doing?"

It's my father! It's been so long since I've seen him!

We caught up with each other and such. We ended up talking quite a bit about Todoroki, for some odd reason. He just kept asking away about him. For some odd reason, I'm getting a weird vibe from him. Actually, the whole time we were talking, I had felt like I was being watched. I sensed it coming from the door in which my father entered. Unexpectedly, I snap my head towards the door.

"Who's there?" I say in a serious tone. I see the silhouette of someone move from the frame.

"A-are you okay, honey? Who are you talking to?" My father puts his hands up out of concerned intuition.

"...I think someone was eavesdropping. Forget about it." I sigh.

"As you wish." He ends. With relief,x3 he sighed inaudibly. I didn't notice, though. My mother seemed to notice it, though.

But not a word was said.

[A/n]

WOO! THE 2ND RETURN OF DESTINY! This story hasn't been updated in ages! I feel so bad about that...The last time I updated was in September. I'm so sorry lol

Sorry for such poor vocab in this chapter! I'm a little rusty. I've been spending my time with high school students, so you know my intellect is dropping. I hope writing will rejuvenate it.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I really need to add more Todoroki moments. This story is more of a reader insert. You can't really sense the building of love between the 2 of you! THERE ISNT ENOUGH FLUFF ISADUHJASGDUAYDGAHSDB

ok, im going to bed now. sorry for any grammatical errors

See ya!