chapter 3

lexas pov~

"heda why would you risk your own safety to save a member of skaikru?" Titus asked huffing a little and walking back and forth.

"i couldn't just let her die" i reply mumbling a little as i sit in my throne. He was right. I shouldn't of done anything, but she hadn't done anything wrong and wasn't a threat so she could later on be a useful ally.

"im going back out to check if their camp has done anything different" i say standing and rushing to the tents exit.

"No heda, they could be hunting, you will get killed" he says and i stop and turn on my heels.

"they are no match for me" i snarl and walk out.

Clarkes pov~

"Your telling me there are others on earth?" Bellamy says staring at me confused.

"Yes! I didn't see them but they were there" i say, still in shock that we hadn't known before that there were others.

"Well this is our land now, we cant have them around" he picks up his rifle and my jaw drops a little.

"what? No! They were here before us its their land" i counter, these people probably knew we were here. They hadn't attacked which showed they had no interest in hurting us.

"I don't care" bellamy growls and starts gathering people.

"They saved my life!" I call out hoping it would change his mind.

He sighs and nods at me then looks at the boys.

" we will have guards all around the wall,if you see someone come to us as a threat you shoot ok?" He said and everyone nods and spread out across the wall.

"thank you" i say quietly. I want to look for myself. Ask the person who saved me why they did that.

I walk out the gate and head towards the river, where i was last time. I sat on the rubble ground feeling the stones move beneath me. I lay my head back and look up at the bright skye. I take it all in . The colours were amazing but the sounds were like music telling stories. The birds chirping their songs, the river crawling over rocks, trees whispering forbidden secrets to each other but then a new sound comes in. small little crunches of leaves were around me.

I sit up quick. "Hello?" I Say trying to bot sound frightened.

"if its the person that saved me earlier on today can you signal me to say yes?" Then suddenly a rock gets thrown into the water.

guessing that's a yes then.
"cant you just come out? Im not going to hurt you. i call out but no reply is made.

"we are not a threat.you don't have to hide from me" i say almost as a plead but i still get no reply. i sigh and shiver a little. Its getting colder now. I curl up and wrap my arms around my body. I hear a thump to my left and look over. Something had landed on the ground. I walk over and notice its a jacket. I pick it up and examine it. It was mainly leather but had some kind of animal skin fur inside.

"Is this for me?" I ask and i hear a splash in the water. As i slide it i snuggle into it. I breath in its sweet scent, fruits,wines, cooked foods. It was amazing. And very warm.

"thank you" i say and look up. I notice a pair of dazzling green eyes.

"is that you?" I ask and they dash off. I chew my lip then head towards camp.

"hey clarke you ok?" Octavia asks and hugs me tight.

"And where did you get that jacket" she chuckled.

"Im good yeah and the grounder gave it to me" i reply with a grin on my face.

"ooh he seems sweet" she winked.

"i think its a girl, the shape of the jacket and her eyes" i reply and slide my hands into the pockets. I realise there's a piece of paper in there. I pull it out and unfold it slowly. I gasp in shock.

"hey what is it?" Octavia asked confused.

"its a drawing" i reply still examining the image.

"of what?" She asked.

"me"