Chapter 1

I'm not gonna make the chapters long because I like short chapters better than longer ones lol

Emma- italicized 

Everyone else- normal

//////

"Stop Joey." I laughed as he dragged me to the outside lunch table area after the bell rang to end the school day.

"Okay!" he said grabbing me around the waist and hugging me.

Joey Birlem and I have been dating for over a year now and we are always at each other's sides laughing and joking around.

"Why'd you bring me over here?" I sat down on the table questioning him.

"Well I have something to tell you..." he said sitting next to me.

"WELL SPILL!!" I shouted punching him in the shoulder playfully.

"Well... Magcon is going back on tour," I was literally bouncing up and down on the table. "Well, they invited me to go with them-"

I cut him off screaming, "OMG CONGRATS THAT'S AMAZING I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!!" I kissed him on the cheek. "Ok sorry continue."

"And they want you to come with us." he said smiling so much.

"Wait are you serious!"

"I'm being serious. They want you to come with us and meet all the supporters. They literally got tons of tweets, emails, and dms asking if you were going on the tour with us so they just added you in!" he hugged me and we were literally jumping up and down.

"This is going to be so much fun! Oh my God I can't wait to tell Charles!!" I shouted.

"I already told him..." he said looking at the ground.

"Boy you never let me tell him anything anymore. Well let me go tell Emily, if Charles didn't tell her yet." I say rolling my eyes but laughing. Emily and Charles are dating and we are all best friends.

"Guess what." he said smirking.

"What." I looked at him and crossed my arms.

"I'm a fast runner, you better know how to run because I'm gonna tell her first." he took off and I chased after him screaming-laughing.

When I get home I told my mom and she was ok with me going on tour with the Magcon guys. She said I could go as long as I was safe and stayed with Joey at all times. I immediately ran upstairs and packed the cutest clothes I could find. Joey texted me and said that we were leaving on Friday and today was Wednesday. I was so excited I couldn't wait to meet his friends. Especially his friend Blake. Blake Gray. He has always been my favorite muser person in Magcon, besides Joey.

We were leaving for a week and we had meet and greets and shows 3 out of the 7 days we were there, so I packed the best outfits I could find. My favorite one that I picked out was a black crop top with a light gray cardigan and light washed jeans and my white converse. I was so elated it felt unreal. 

//////

So this is the first chapter lol

All the chapters are gonna be short unless shit goes down.