Situationships

ATTENTION: Ok, so before y'all think "this bítch hasn't even updated and she already making a new book." I'm still writing for Hazel and Welcome To Compton which will soon be updated along with Satisfy. I read Rod's Temptation over again, and was just like "Damn, I used to be popping." Now I barely write on here. I used to update every other day and now my schedule is so full. Now, I have a full two - five weeks to do the covers I've promised, and update. So don't sleep on me, this one gone be a hit hopefully and not another waste of typing. I know probably half of my followers are minors and when I was y'all age, I was curious too. Just know there is sexual content in here - ALOT - so please, for the sake of my sanity don't read the chapters that have SEXUAL CONTENT written at the top but the edited ones I put out that are modified for y'all and people who aren't followers that'll probably be titled "Blah Blah: Edited Version."

Should I rename this Temptation & Pleasure?

Monie (Moan-ee)

(1) Situationships

"We all had situationships. Good sex Bad relationships. Had dinner dates had vacation trips. Now the respect is lost, the admiration dips, And all we do is fuck and argue. Yeah that's it, Fuck and argue." - Fabulous

Caesar looked at the black matte Bugatti and licked his lips. It was a beauty but the problem was the price. One million was the price, he knew he had it but he wasn't trying to spend that kind of money.

"Have you decided yet?" The woman spoke from beside him. She flipped her hair back from her eyes before looking at him, her green eyes staring at him like she was trying to figure something out.

"I'll see," He told her before looking back at the car, "I'll be back for it, save it for me."

He gave her a small hug, after all she was his Monie's ex.

She hugged back before pulling back with a smile, "did he say anything about me?"

Caesar smiled, Mya was head over heels in love with Monie who he knew loved her back.

"Hit him up." He told her before walking to his car. He loved seeing his cousin, Monie, happy. Since the age of ten, Monie always had a thing for white girls but Mya acted as black as can be. You give her alcohol, she'd go crazy and he guessed that's what Monie loved about her but being as stupid as Monie could be, he let one argument ruin their relationship.

Caesar pulled out his phone as the words Baby girl flashed across the screen. He hit answer before putting the phone on speaker and driving out of the parking lot and onto the street.

"Wassup, mama?" He asked before the sound of Pleasure's sultry voice filled the car.

"I'm hungry." She spoke.

"What you want?" He asked and took a u-turn, already knowing she wanted Taco Bell.

"Taco Bell, a chicken quesadilla and a Mountain Dew."

"That's all?" he asked as he drove up to the line.

"Mhmm."

"Alright, I'll be at the crib in a minute."

"It's called a house, Trent." She said, using his nickname.

"Don't act like you don't say it too." He told her and chuckled when she giggled.

"Be safe." She told him.

"I will baby, I love you." he said before the line went dead.

After he put in his order Monie flashed across his screen.