Chapter thirty five: lemon (pt1)

We soon finished the cake and played some wedding games. Sonic had fun during the whole time and was smiling. He would give me a kiss randomly on my cheek.

Soon, the wedding was over and everyone went home. I carried Sonic to our room, smirking. I layed him on the bed and closed the door, locking it.

Sonic smiled at me, "what are you doing?" I chuckled, "mating you~." He looked at me weird then blushed a very dark red.

I sat beside him and started to kiss his cheek, "I hope you're ready~. I'll go easy on you~." I trailed the kisses down to his neck, hearing him pant.

I started to undue the back of his dress, pulling it off. I threw the dress somewhere and looked to see Sonic in panties. He closed his legs and whimpered as I pulled our gloves off.

I pulled my jacket and shirt off, pulling my pants off, too. I smirked, "now we're even." I kissed him, rubbing his inner thighs.

He moaned and his legs started to spread. I slipped between them, making us closer. I pulled back and slid one hand down to his panties, sliding them off.

I took them off him but he closed his legs and whimpered. I sighed, "why are you afraid of me?" He looked down, "I'm afraid of what you might do to me."

I kissed him, "I would NEVER hurt you like he did. He wanted to hurt you, I want to love~ you." I saw a small tear and kissed it away.

He sniffled, "promise?" I smiled, "I promise. There is no way that I would hurt you like him, I love you~."