Chapter five

(Shadow's POV)
I watched as he broke down, lost in thought. He was raped?! At only 5 years of age?! I slowly pulled him close, letting him cry on my shoulder.

I felt his head in my left shoulder, feeling tears fall. I slowly rocked back and forth, hoping it'll help him call down. I am so sorry, sonic. I'll never let anything hurt you, again.

I soon heard soft snoring. I pulled back to see his eyes closed and a small smile on his face. I smiled, "sweet dreams. I'll never let anything happen to you ever again."

I heard him quietly say "promise?" I smiled and nuzzled his head, "promise." I kissed his forehead and layed him in his bed.

I smiled, seeing him calm in his sleep. I stood up and left, taking one more look at him before closing the door. I headed to my room, I have to get home soon.
Glad that Sonic will be with me. I hope my parents will be fine with him, they can tell if I like him or not. I sighed, opening my bedroom door.

I opened my door to see Mephilise, my twin brother, sitting on my bed. I sighed, "what do you want?" I could see him smirk as I close my door.

He sighed, "Dad wants you home soon. He says that he needs to speak with you about you being the heir to your half of the throne." I sighed and sat in my chair near my desk.

I sighed, "I'll be home soon. I have a guest and he wants to come with me. I already told him about me being a demon Prince and he was fine with it."

He sighed, "okay. I'll leave and tell Dad about it, see you soon." I sighed when he disappeared and left, why did he have to come today?