Chapter twenty five: rape/lemon

(3rd POV)
Scourge attacked his neck as Sonic had tears falling. Scourge pulled back and allowed his hands to roam over the fragile body under him. His hands stopped at his tail.

One ventured further and traced the small opening, Scourge smirked when the slave started to shake. He stuck the digit in and then another, stretching the small opening. Sonic had more tears fall because of the pain from his tail.

Scourge stuck a third digit in, stretching the hole more. Sonic started ot pant, "y-you aren't going to use lube?" Scourge shook his head, "it's a punishment~."

He went back to his neck, adding a fourth digit in. Sonic had more tears flow but Scourge didn't stop, he continued to stretch the small hole. When he thought his work was good, he pulled back and pulled the digits out, sliding Sonic's legs onto his shoulders.

Sonic started to whimper when Scourge moved his legs and felt Scourge's member touch his hole. Scourge smirked and rammed into him, earning a scream of pain from the uke. He didn't stop but continued to abuse the small hole.

Sonic had tears falling like rain, begging for Scourge to stop. Scourge slapped him, earning more tears and whimpers. He smirked and continued to ravish him, moaning and groaning from the friction.

He soon let out a loud grunt and released his seed into the small teen, hearing him scream and cry from the action. He pulled out and kissed the teens cheek, "I'll see you later for more fun~." Sonic only whimpered as Scourge left the room, closing and locking the door.

Sonic cried and soon fell asleep. (I'm sorry I did this to you Sonic, I didn't want to be so mean but Shadow-kuun will save you.) {Sonic: please let Shadow-kuun be okay and let him kill Scourge. Please?} (Sure.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's the end of that. See ya later.
~peace.