DeI Part 12(Last)

Part 12 (Last)

"Khushi..." Arnav whispered, feeling her soft lips on his cheeks

Khushi looked at him with love filled eyes. "Thank you so much for whatever you did Arnav ji. Without your support I can never achieve this" she again kissed on his cheek

He just smiled hearing her words. But his eyes are lost

"What's wrong Arnav ji? Why are you looking upset?" she asked sitting beside him.

He leaned his head on headrest of his couch. Arnav closed his eyes and sighed deeply feeling her palm caressing his hair.

"Nothing Khushi... tell me how is your day?" he asked

"Tell me Arnav ji... what's bothering you. May be I can help you" Khushi asked with expectant eyes.

Arnav looked at her for few seconds before he sat near her foot and kept his head on her lap.

"Never ever thank me, because I didn't do anything. Whatever happened is completely because of your hard work Khushi. Don't try to give the credit to others. You should learn to get the credit for your hard work" Arnav cupped her face and said.

Khushi smile looking at him. But she knew that is not what he wanted to say. So she continued caressing his hair "Do you want to say anything Arnav ji?" Khushi asked keeping one hand on his chest

"Woh... Khushi... um... I mean... I... you..." he hesitated

"Arnav Singh Raizada and stammering? That's a news" Khushi smiled little. But seeing his worried eyes, Khushi made him sit beside her "What's bothering you Arnav ji?"

Sighing deeply, Arnav held her hands in his and said "Khushi can I ask you one thing? Will you accept it?"

"Yes Arnav ji... but what's the problem now?" Khushi asked

"I need job Khushi... Can you give me one?"

"Job? for you? And... and... In restaurant?" Khushi asked perplexed

"Yes... I will do whatever you say. Or I will be your representative or I will cook whatever I knew... but please Khushi... I need a job..."

"Arnav ji...!!!" Khushi whispered. She is beyond shocked.

"Yesterday me and NK went to few bankers for loan. They all knew me, and they are ready to give me loan too for my business. But... but... they are asking for surety. They are asking for security. I don't know what to do now Khushi. I don't want to take more time to start the business Khushi. NK said, he will ask money from his father. But I don't like that. I mean... I don't know... but..."

"But?" she asked

"I don't want to depend on any others. I want to do it by myself... from the start. And no one is ready to give the job for the mighty great bloody ASR. I need job. For this I can't go anywhere except you Khushi. Please... give me a job... give me a chance to prove myself. Please Khushi..."

"Shh... I know... I can understand. Just one minute..." she left to her room and came after few minutes. She gave few papers to Arnav and looked at him "Will this do?"

Arnav gaped at her with wide eyes "Khushi... no this is not what I want... I can't do this... I'm just asking for work not surety. I am saying all this thinking you might give a suggestion. I didn't mean this Khushi... no... I can't..."

"Shh... relax.. Why can't you do this? This is OUR property, Arnav ji. Won't you do the same if I'm in need? Or do you feel failed or insulted to take this?"