Dard-e-Ishq Part 3

It's four days since Khushi was admitted in hospital. She neither staying completely unconscious state or showing any improvement or coming to conscious. After gaining consciousness, she is getting hyper and getting unconscious again. Everyday doctors testing her, checking her and treating her. But there is no improvement in her condition. Everyone sat in the room, which is allowed for Khushi's family. No one is talking anything. The couldn't believe that their full of life Khushi lied on the bed battling for her life.

Everyone needed the answers from Arnav, they are waiting for him. But he didn't step away from ICU door. So, they asked Payal about whatever she said that day about Arnav forcing Khushi into this marriage. She told everything about Shyam and his betrayal to their family. But Anjali and Mami bluntly opposed her.

"If you can't trust what I say, then why did you ask me in the first place. I'm not the one to answer your questions or clear your doubts. Ask your so called perfect brother or your so called god like Shyam about what happened and what did bring Khushi to this situation. But not even once open your mouths to accuse Khushi for this. I won't spare anyone anymore..." Payal warned everyone. So, they asked Shyam but as usual he accused Gupta-s for trapping him. So they are waiting for Arnav to come and clear things. There was a ruckus with the argument between Shyam and Gupta-s

Everyone's thoughts got disturbed by seeing Arnav running figure. They are surprised to see Arnav running towards doctor's room and rushed behind him. They entered doctors room along with Arnav surprising the doctor. Seeing their worry, doctor allowed them to hear Khushi's condition. But what they heard, left them terrified.

"Mr. Raizada, Your wife's conditions is not at all good. Her situation is called takotsubo cardiomyopathy( TC) or stress cardiomyopathy and to be far less harmful than a typical heart attack. For that reason, some had also labeled this condition "broken-heart syndrome". In the most of the cases, it's very less harmful. But in several cases the person, who have this type of disease can turn to depressive person or have more other problems like the person can make tentative suicide or turn to real heart disease. And/or the person can't speak due to a very strong shock.

So, in your wife's case, this is turning serious. I'm sorry to say this, but your wife is not showing any improvement. After giving so much treatment also her vitals or not coming to normal. Her conditions is going to severe heart problem. If we know the reason for her this situation then it MAY help us to bring her out. She is not responding. Her rejection is showing her lack of interest in living"

"Don't you dare" shouted ARnav.

"Shouting on me is not going to change anything Mr. Raizada. I'm telling whatever the situation your wife is in. If you have any doubts you are free to take her to another hospital. You can go now, I need to attend another important case" with that doctor left his cabin leaving all of them behind.

Arnav sat with a thud remembering doctor's words - "Her rejection is showing her lack of interest in living"- He held his head in his palms keeping his hands on table. He felt Nani's ji hand on his shoulder. He turned back

"Nani... Khushi..." he hugged her by her stomach

"Tell me what happened with her and you, Chote. We need answers. Maybe we can help her to heal her pain. Tell me the truth. We need answers, is whatever Payal said about Damad jij true? Did you marry Khushi betiya forcefully? Tell me everything, now" Nani ji commanded

Arnav looked at everyone and said whatever happened between him and Khushi. He said everything from the time of Akash and Payal wedding. His approach towards Khushi to confess his love, he seeing Shyam with Khushi and confronting Shyam, then marrying Khushi for 6 months, everything... he said everything to them. He said everything and received a tight slap from Mami.