Dard-e-Ishq Part 2

Arnav rushed towards Emergency ward, where Khushi is being treated. When he tried to go inside, nurse stopped him saying treatment is going on and no one is allowed inside. He paced in the corridor restlessly, peeking inside through the glass window in every few seconds.

After waiting for hours, all Raizada-s saw doctor coming out from Khushi's room. They rushed towards him to ask about Khushi

"I will explain her condition clearly later. But for now, she is not doing good. Her blood pressure is not under control. To get her into conscious, we need her BP and vitals to be under control. We are really worried seeing her not coming to normal condition and being unconscious after giving injections. This is not at all good to give so many injections at a time. We have to observe her condition for some more time to give next medicine. We have to give intervals between the medication. We are doing our best to bring her out. Please be cooperative and positive. I need to go now" Doctor left from there.

"Devi Mayya... what's happening with my child? Why are you giving punishment to her? What's her mistake? Please save her Devi maiya... please save my child" Nani cried out loud

"Sasuma... please control yourself... nothing will happen to our Khushi. She is a fighter, she will come back with a bang... please sasuma, control yourself... please..." Mami cried with nani, trying to assure herself by assuring Nani. She suddenly turned to Arnav as she remembered doctor asking about Khushi's first attack. She started her interrogation

"Arnav bitua, doctor was telling Khushi has an attack and he was telling this is her second time. When did she get first attack and why didn't you tell us? What's is happening Arnav? What made Khushi land in this situation? Doctor said she is in under much hurt and shock? What's the matter? Do you want to talk anything? Are we unaware of anything?"

Arnav stood there not knowing what to answer. He is in confused state whether to reveal the reason he is 100% sure, which pushed Khushi to this state. He stood there thinking, what If he reveals, how his family's reaction will be? What will be his sister's condition? Will they able to take this or not? His thoughts got disturbed by Anjali, who shook him vigorously.

Seeing Arnav in complete silence, they understood that he knew the answer, they understood that they were kept in dark. Somewhere they think, that all these to do with their sudden marriage and it might have started from that time.

"Mami is asking you something Chote. Answer her" Anjali's commanded him in her Stern voice

"Di..."

"We need answers Chote" Nani too stood up from her seat and walked to Arnav.

He looked at everyone and he eyes stopped on Shyam, who is looking at him with curious eyes. His eyes moved from Shyam to the girl who stood before him questioning her fears

"You know about him, don't you?" Asked Payal seeing arnav looking at Shyam

Arnav looked at Payal with painful eyes

"Please don't tell me, you misunderstood her..." Payal feared to hear the answer

But Arnav looked at her with same pained eyes

"Please don't tell me, you forced her into this marriage, because of your MU" Payal literally begged him by folding her hands before him

"Forced her into marriage? What are you talking about Payal?" Asked Akash completely perplexed. But neither Arnav nor Payal reacted to his question. Everyone looked at the duo with terrified expression on their faces.

"Payal..." he called her with so much guilt in his voice

Her name from his mouth, gave all the answers to her worries. She collapsed on the floor crying bitterly.