Dei Part 11

"Where are you both going this morning?" Khushi asked while serving the breakfast

Both Arnav and NK looked at each other and then at her

"What? Is everything okay?" she asked again

Sighing deeply, Arnav made Khushi sit relaxed and held her hands

"We are going to Police Commissioner's office Khushi. Regarding... um.. Shyam's case" Arnav waited for her reaction, but nothing came

"Day before yesterday night, you forgot to close the balcony door" NK said, leaving Khushi confused and surprised.

"Huh... did I? Are you going to complain to commissioner about this?"

NK hit his head with hand and continued "Listen fully first. You forgot to close the door... and... and... when we came back, we found some movement near balcony from downstairs. We thought it was you. And we hurried here to check whether you were alright or not. But we saw..." NK looked at Arnav to continue

Sighing Arnav continued "When we came to house, we saw Shyam entering into your room"

Khushi gasped in horror. Arnav held her hands tightly and whispered "Relax... we caught him at the right time. After seeing us both he tried to run away, but NK caught him while I came to check with you, where you are sleeping calmly. So, we called police and handed over Shyam to them and filed a case. And the yesterday NK went to commissioner uncle's office and talked with him. Uncle promised that he will take personal care about this case and asked me to meet him. So, we are going to his office to meet him. I promise Khushi... I will not leave that Shyam for whatever he did to us. I will take every help from law to make sure he will get his punishment. And I promise, I will not take law into my hands and I will not do anything in anger" Arnav finished seeing her worried eyes, which relaxed next second hearing his promise.

"Arnav ji... I was really not aware of that door. You trust me, right?" Khushi asked gulping hard.

"I'm sorry for whatever I did Khushi. I'm sorry... but I trust you... more than myself. I will never do what I did. I'm sorry" he whispered feeling low hearing her fears. He closed his eyes in guilt. NK patted Arnav's shoulder to calm him and assured Khushi with a smile. Khushi cupped Arnav's face to make him look at her and shook her head in no, then gestured towards food while rubbing her stomach with a pout. Smiling at her antics, Arnav kissed her forehead lovingly and continued having breakfast. After completing their food, they bid bye to Khushi and reminded her to lock all the doors and little be alert at her surroundings.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Khushi came out of the kitchen hearing the doorbell. She opened the door little, not removing the chain lock and exclaimed "Nani ji... Mami ji". Then opened the door and hugged them tightly

"Khushi bitiya..." both Nani ji and mami hugged her back.

Khushi almost dragged both the ladies inside and made them sit. She rushed to Kitchen to bring the jilebies she prepared few minutes back

"How are you Naniji... here take this. I'm so happy you came" Khushi hugged her again.

"We miss you bitiya... How are you?" Nani touched her cheeks.

"I too missed you Nani ji. I'm sorry for not able to step in RM. I don't want to live those days which only hurts me. I need time to regain myself Nani ji. And most importantly I can't face Di, not yet. I need more time to come face to face with her. I am just scared of her reaction"

"You are thinking like this and Anjali is thinking it's her mistake that she couldn't gain her husband's love, which pushed you into this. But whatever happened wasn't your fault dear..." Mami said for the first time