fairy trap - chapter 16

Começar do início

"It's okay!" I yelled out to her but she seemed determined. She pulled me out the club and down the street.

She stopped in front of a black limo. Does every one drive a limo here? The door opened to reveal two bulky men in suits. What's going on? I tried to grab my arms but before they could pull me in completely I screamed out to Oliver. I just have to hope he heard me. They got me into the limo, and drove off.

Oliver's P.O.V

I was standing in the club dancing but not really paying attention to who I was dancing with. The only person I really wanted to dance with was Clarissa but she ran off with Ashley so I'll have to dance with her some other time.

"OLIVER!" Clarissa? My super hearing picked up her voice. I turned and darted outside.

"Clarissa where are you?" my heart was pumping at a dangerous speed. I picked up on her sent when a limo passed by at impressive speed. Clarissa.

"ASHLEY!" I felt her presence behind me in seconds. "Clarissa has been kidnapped; we need to get her back." Ashley ran after the limo. What is she doing? There was no way she could catch it! She pulled out one of her hair clips and flung it at the limo then stopped when it stayed.

"What was that?" I asked her when she came back.

"Mom gave me it. It's a tracking devise." Ashley was special. Her body rejected the vampire side of her and became full werewolf, so our father hated her. He told my mother that she cheated on him and that Ashley was not his. He was constantly trying to get rid of Ashley so mom sent her way but gave so much equipment to keep her safe. Before she left though I had to teacher how to us everything.

We rode back to her house. We jumped out of the car and ran into the house. I followed Ashley to her weapon room. She had everything from snipers to grenades. We grabbed ten of everything in here, tons of ammo and loaded it into the large duffel bags she had pulled out. We left the room and went out to get her car. She had a 2012 Blue Corvette C7 Stingray Sports Car. If we went looking for Clarissa right now I probably would have begged her to let me drive.

She speed down the road to mother's house. See, my mother left my father not even a month after she sent Ashley away. She didn't want to leave me behind but my father said if she tried to take me he would hunt down Ashley and the rest of my mother's pack and kill them, so she had to leave me behind.

The drive was long but it was worth it. Ashley must have contacted mom before we got there; because almost the whole pack, which consisted of more than two thousand people, were outside with guns loaded in their hands. My mother was in the middle of them all ready with her sword. My mother was better with a sword than a guns-man with two guns.

I got out the car carrying all but one duffel bag that held guns. The last one would be for Ashley and me. I sat the guns down on the ground

"Anyone that doesn't have a weapon, there are some in here." After I said that I ran to my mother. My mother had short brown hair that reached her shoulders and has legendary blue eyes. In my pack if you had the exact shade of blue eyes that my mother, Ashley, and I have then you were known for being in power. My mother is almost forty years old but she looks like she's in her late twenty's. One of the perks of the blue eyes was immortality. Unless you get shot or stabbed though your heart with something silver you would live forever.

"Mother," I wrapped her into a quick hug. "Where are the children?"

"Some of the people that didn't want to fight are inside watching all the children and teenagers in the pack. Don't worry it's all under control. Now let's find this Clarissa Ashley tells me you fond of." she told me.

*Clarissa's P.O.V*

It had been longer than an hour's drive and the sun was rising over the horizon, but with this long drive I figured many things out. Chance was behind this. He must have hired someone to kidnap me, and know they are taking me back to him. How did I know this? It was because I was back at the house where I spent most of my life at.

"Come on Clarissa. I got to get you to Master Chance." Master Chance?

"Terra, why are you doing this?" I wasn't entirely sure if Terra was her real name but it didn't really mater.

"I'm doing this to keep my form." She told me. "You see Clarissa, I'm not human. I'm a fairy and I hated it, I would get picked because I was smaller than the other fairy's. Then Chance came along and gave me this human from. I owe everything to him now that I'm happy. He keeps me locked away but he comes to see me every other day, so if all he wants me to do is capture a little human girl for him then I will do it." she sounded like she was in love with Chance. Was she? I was about to ask her but I froze when I saw Chance standing at the door waiting for us.

The two men that pulled me into the car grabbed my arms once again and led me to Chance. Once I was directly in front of him they let go of my arms.

"Thank you Terra. You may leave. Have a good life." he told Terra not even looking at her instead he stayed staring at me.

"Master Chance, if you don't mind I would like to stay with you." she told him.

So she did love chance and I bet he didn't even notice.

"If you wish Terra." she gleamed like a kid in a candy shop and ran inside the house. I finally looked into Chance's bright green eyes. "It's been too long Clarissa." His eyes dropped to my lips, and leaned in. He wants to kiss me. I watched helplessly as he leaned in. Just when his lips grazed mine I was knocked away from him. A gust of wind pushed me onto the ground and then lifted me into the air. I stayed in the air, frozen in place. What's going on? Why am I in the air?

I looked down on the ground to see a pissed of Terra. Her eyes glowing green and her hands balled up into tight fists.

"CLARISSA YOU ARE DEAD!" she screamed to me. Yep, its official, she is in love with Chance, and I'm a dead woman.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok that was chapter 16, hope you liked it.

tell your friends. :)

100votes, 70comments, and fan, Fan, FAAAAAN