bitch better have my money.

Start from the beginning

"Yup yup, aaaand 5 I think. I have to check with Ryan though. Are you bringing the babies or are they staying with Mama Tina?"

"After that thing with Kim, I don't think it’s a good idea."

"Oh damn I forgot about that! He really not fucking with Jay because of that?"

"Dat's a no no word Nic!"

"I'm sowwy, you forgive me?" I poked his dimples. He nodded happily and went back to sucking the lollipop I had given him.

"But yeah no Ye all in his feelings about it "

"What Jay doing about it?"

"Nothing, he don't care. He did his part as a friend and Kanye know we don't like Kim anyway."

"She's honestly not that bad," I laughed.

She stopped looking through the rack of clothes and gave me the 'bitch really?' face.

"I'm not even gonna say nothing about that but quick question… Do you really think you need that many pair of underwear?"

I looked down at all the striped pink bags in my hands and the back of the stroller, "hell yes. Robyn doesn't know how to gently remove panties."

"You stay telling me more information than I'll ever need to know. Like do you know I can't even perform Rocket & Dance For You without wanting to throw up because you told me y'all fucked to that?"

"Fuck fuck fuck!"

I hit Bey's arm, at the rate everyone talks around this kid he's going to sound like the Samuel L. Jackson of preschool.

"You know you don't you say that or I'll spank you!" I told him sternly, making him pout and cross his arms.

"C'mon that may work on your mama but not me."

"Niiic," he whined.

"Nope, I thought we agreed if you were good I'd buy you a what?"

"Puppy!"

"Exactly but you gotta be a good boy."

"'Kay!" he clapped his hands.

Beyonce laughed because she and I both knew that there was no way in hell Robyn would get a child appropriate or cute pet.

I told her I wanted a cute little fluffy pet for Christmas and that bitch bought a snake. A fucking huge ass snake. Oh and named it Fluffy, 'so it all worked out.'

--------------------