Playful Spirit [16] Love Don't Die

Well Merry Chritmas Eve~~

This chapter isn't the best, but I felt like this could be my present to you all so, hopefully it's likable!

Now, let the drama begin! hehehehe

________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Sixteen

Love Don't Die

 Nikolai was the reason I woke up every morning with a smile on my face. Him and Ryder.

Four days have passed since I ran away from Bloodmoon and gave birth to my sweet son. If you thought he was cute as a pup, you obviously haven't seen him now.

Since he was a hybrid, he can change from his true form to his human one and my oh my, I had an attractive son. His hair was already grown out, but given the fact that he was already the size of a seven year old, that wasn't the strangest thing about him. His hair was full black, but right at the bangs was a thick white streak. Ryder thought it would be curly, seeing as his hair was, but instead it was pin straight and all over the place.

His eyes remained the same, one being a mint, sea-foam green and the other a pure gold. Noel literally had a bitch fit because he wasn't allowed to come see him after I gave birth, but I calmed him down by giving him the task of babysitting him for two days. Because in those two days...

I was mating with Ryder. Again.

If you had told me I was going to have to have sex with the guy who left me the first time we did it, I would say you were stupid. And even when I told him I would mate with him again, I couldn't believe I agreed. I would be lying, however, if I said I didn't like him. Or was it more love than like? Sometimes I honestly didn't know how to describe my feelings. I just knew that whenever I was around him, whenever he said my name or just from him looking at me, my heart goes crazy and it becomes hard to focus.

Maybe that is love.

I would never really know what love truly felt like though, because I have never been in love. I glanced to my side and say Ryder, laying on his back, with Nikolai beside him, both of them fast asleep. I chuckled and fought the urge to go cuteness overload. I heard the doorbell ring and suddenly remembered that Noel was coming over in the morning to pick Nikolai up. I jumped out of bed, but quite enough not to wake both of them up and walked out of the room and down the stairs.

Ryder finally agreed to let me stay in my house, but with him tagging along. We were going back to the Alpha house for the mating because apparently, it was tradition. I was just glad I wouldn't have to do it in front of everyone. Tyler had told me in some packs, the mating between an Alpha and his mate is done in front of everyone. Luckily, our pack isn't like that. I reached the front door and threw it open to see Noel standing with Erin beside him.

“Well, I didn't expect you to come along.” I said nonchalantly, causing Erin to smile.

“Yeah. Noel said he was babysitting little Nikolai for you for the next couple of days and how in the world could I pass up the chance to join him?” I laughed and gestured for them to come in. Erin walked in first, Noel following, but I made sure to give him a look saying we needed to talk. He nodded his head, letting me know he understood and I smiled and closed the door.

“Okay. Be quiet while I go wake everyone else up.” I told them as they took a seat in the living room. I walked back up the stairs and into the room to see Ryder now on his side, with Nikolai tugged under his arm. I covered my mouth with both my hands and shook my head. They were so damn cute! I walked over to the bed and placed a kiss on Ryder's nose. I waited for him to wake up but his eyes remained closed. So I placed a kiss on his lips this time and pulled back. I watched as he slowly smiled and his eyes opened, landing on me.