Epilouge

Epilouge

Dear Diary,

                Ha, this is weird. I never thought I’d write one of these.

Well technically I’m speaking into a microphone and its typing it on the computer, but hey, still writing. Anyway, I’ve decided to take this chance to record my thoughts seeing as they just jumble up inside my brain and it gets annoying.

Being blind was definitely something I could not get used to.

I cannot count on one hand how many times I cried when I opened my eyes in the morning to see nothing but black. I never left the house, because I had no way of covering my eyes and I never left my room either. I didn’t want anyone seeing me like this.

I’m sure it was terrifying looking at someone with two gaping black holes in their face.

But the following months have gotten better.

I learned about how Delta was killed, and also about the message she gave Ryder. To be honest, I was a little concerned as to what the terrible thing was she was talking about, but seeing as Ryder made a meal out of her throat, she no longer could tell me that information.

I also had to admit that I was a tiny bit upset that I didn’t get to be the one to kill her myself.  I mean, she did torture me for days on end and then take my eyes.

But hey, at least she was dead.

Speaking of deaths, we held a funeral for Becca and Dorian. We found out that Becca and Delta were in fact sisters, but their father hated Delta so he disowned her. Becca knew about Delta’s pregnancy, but said nothing and when she became pregnant, she planned to give the child to Delta to make up for her losing her child. However, Becca ended up having a miscarriage and couldn’t give the kid to Delta. She was more upset apparently over the fact that she couldn’t have a child, and so when Delta came to her and offered to give her a child, Becca agreed to help.

She kept Dorian out of everything, but that soon came to be the end of them both. But as Ryder said in his speech at the funeral, “At least they can be joined together in the afterlife.”

I think everyone was just as shocked as I was when we found out Becca and Delta were related. No one had a clue about it and it turns out Becca was actually very hush-hush about her life. It felt kind of empty now without them here, but I knew they were happier.

Well, on to another note, Luna had her baby yesterday.

I swear to God, that was the most stressful twenty-four hours of my life. None stop yelling and screaming, plus the many insults she kept throwing at Tyler. Ryder and I had to leave the room because we couldn’t stop laughing. Her delivery went smooth, and she gave birth to a healthy girl. I haven’t seen her yet, but if she looks anything like her parents, she’s going to be breaking a lot of boys hearts.

Oh, her names Navaeh by the way.

Such a pretty name.

Well, Nikolai is now fourteen and I swear he acts like he’s twenty. I want to get him into school, so he can have I didn’t. Learn what he wants and to be who he wants. Apparently, though, the pack doesn’t have a school and Ryder is being skeptical on letting him go to the public school in Emery. I don’t see why though, but I don’t want to start a fight.

We already fought last night over Nikolai being the Alpha.

I know Nikolai doesn’t want to be the next Alpha. I can just feel his annoyance whenever Ryder brings up the topic. I tried to talk Ryder into testing and training the other boys in the pack to take on the role, but he only got extremely pissed and said that it was a generation thing. This then led to a blown-out fight and I finally got tired of it and told him to sleep on the couch.

He left for three hours, but then came back into the room and crawled into the bed, apologizing.

Our fights would last for less than ten minutes and we’d be made up in two. That’s what I loved about our marriage.

Oh yeah, we got married.

Apparently Ryder remembered when I said I wanted to have a wedding. He led me on a treasure hunt through the town, leading to him where he proposed. I balled my eyes out, not just because I was happy, but because I couldn’t see anything. I got over it though, because hey, I WAS GETTING MARRIED.

The wedding was simple because Erin didn’t do “big”.

Yeah, I know right.

Since Ryder was afraid to leave Nikolai alone, we took him with us on our honeymoon to Russia. We were planning on going to the Caribbean, but Tyler and Ryder thought it would be hilarious to go to Russia with Nikolai, seeing as his name was Russian.

Needless to say, it was a honeymoon spent trying to cheer our son up.

Oh wait, I forgot something also! I’m pregnant!

No one was shocked though. And Ryder isn’t happy because he knows I’m just going to go through the same thing I went through with Nikolai, but I’ve told him that I want to have this baby and he said he wouldn’t have it any other way.

Ain’t he the sweetest?

Ahh, so much has happened, right? I can hardly believe it’s only been a few months. Time flies when you’re busy living the life you wanted so much. I was upset, thinking I could never paint since I was blind, but I can do something similar.

I can model.

Not model like fashion, but model for artist. It’s something I’ve found interesting and apparently everybody loves to paint or draw me.

Boosting my ego through tha roof!

Well, as much as I would like to stay and write more, I have to go and get ready for a modeling gig in about an hour. Hopefully nothing too eventful happens, but hey, who knows right?

Until next time Diary computer thing,

                Scarlet Nicole Savage