Autocorrect Story

*Warning! Remember to breathe*

The only way to get my nails done today I am a big fan and a half hours of fun with this one was injured in the world to me and I don't know what I do not know what you want to see my tweets and I'm still waiting for you to be on my phone and iPad version of this page and a lot of to get to see know how much I love it when I was just thinking about the future of the year before I go to sleep and I'm still in bed and watch movies with my friends are so many people who don't know what to do with the same thing as a result of the best thing about it and the rest is the most beautiful and I don't know me and my  dad is the most recent quarter and I don't think it's time for a while ago and but not as good as the golden trio the same as the golden age and the rest of the year before I go back and forth between the government to be the best thing ever is when you have to go out to be the same time as the golden rule of law enforcement agencies to be the same thing to say that I have to go back to my house and the other hand is the best thing ever when the sun is shining star rating is not an issue with me to the fireplace in the morning is a good day for a few weeks of school tomorrow and I'm still not working on a Saturday night at the end of this year.