ni 。

"i've got a boner."

the blonde male, on the other hand, almost choked on the ice cream he was eating, tilting his head in curiosity.

"w-what's a boner?" he asks, curiosity still filling him because gosh he never had heard of that word. it was still foreign for him. but is it bad? having a boner? is a boner a person who creates or fixes bones?

"oh, an innocent chipmunk," the voice was deep and husky, and he could also hear the soft pants of the other, "that's good... now, are you willing to help me?"

"b-but mister, i-is that an e-emergency?" jimin asks as he furrows his eyebrows a bit, and by the tone of the voice of the other and the way the other speaks, he could sense cockiness.

"yes, yes it is, kitten," shivers was sent down to jimin's spine because of the nickname the other gave him, "now i'm gonna ask you again, care to help me?"

"b-but you could be a pedophile.." the male muttered under his breath, but it was loud for the other to hear him causing him to chuckle, "i d-don't want to be in danger. h-hyungs told me n-not to talk to strangers."

"trust me, i'm only like nineteen years old," jungkook chuckled, but his lips turned into a smirk, "don't you believe me, kitten? and i'm no stranger once we get to know, you know?"

"b-but..."

"fine then, let's just get to know each other in text and then you can help me in times i need help, okay?"

"f-fine," jimin huffed in return, a little startled when the other suddenly ended the call, the beeping sounds ringing in his ears.

then a notification popped out.

from: unknown number
hi there, kitten

❄️

happy november! bye october. hope ya'll got a special halloween :-)