Millard x reader

A/N (for my key go to the Horace x reader) this is based off of the headcannon that Millard's true love can see him. (do do do dooo his name was john cena)
I got up and got ready for the day. we were visiting another loop. Miss  peregrine made sure I was fully clothed. We went to he main land and got on the train. After two long trips we where near the new loop. We had to walk for a bit, but after a while we came to a house. It was about the size of ours but more modern looking. We got to the house and a older woman answered the door. Her name was miss finch. We all said hello then went inside to meet the kids. We all said hello to one another and showed each other our peculiarites. I went last because mine was obvious. But then this girl about my age came over to me. She looked confused,"wait if you say your invisible does that you can turn invisible?" She asked tilting her head slightly. I looked confused. Maybe she thought I could turn visible. "No i'm always invisible" I reply back" she still looked confused.  "But I can see you" she said. " you can?" I asked. She nodded. I got a little nervous. " what do I look like? I asked, excited but nervous to know. She stops to think for a while. "Well you have lightish skin with tons of freakles. Brown hair to your chin, it's a bit curly.  You also have cute red cheeks." She says with a beautiful bright smile. I Run my fingers through my hair and touch my face, trying to imagine everything. "Am I handsome?" I ask a bit joking but kinda curious. "Very handsome in my opinion." She said back. " what's your name by the way?" I ask her. "Well it's (y/n)" she answer. I giver her a hug "It was nice to you. Also thanks for telling me what I look like." She hugs me back,"It was nice meeting you too!" She says with excitement in her sweet voice. I walk around the house with her for a bit. She shows me around. I can't help but to admire everything about her. The way she walks, the way she talks, her eyes , her figure,everything. After the tour I find miss peregrine. "I have a question. Uhh well how is it that this girl can see me?" I ask even though I have read up on this, but I am not 100% sure i'm correct. " well either it's part of her peculiarity or she is your soul mate." Soul mate, hearing this made my heart stop and turned my face all red. It just sounded right. (y/n) and soul mate circles my mind. I say thank you to the bird, then make my way to the other kids. soul mate, soul mate, (y/n) soul mate. I must have passed hugh, because hw grabbed my arm. " are you okay?" Hugh asked me with a lost look in his eyes. I give him a quick yeah. He shakes his head " no something isn't okay. I can see it in your eyes." He tells me. I sigh I won't hide the truth. " it's this girl, (y/n). The bird says she could be my soul mate." Hugh looks at me like I was just talking backwards." How does she know that?" He asks me . "Well invisible peculiars can only be seen by their soul mate. We also already have been talking for a while. She is the most wonderful person ever! I love everything about her. So soul mate just sounded right. Also she totally loves my accent. (I have the headcannon that Millard is Dutch because he can speak it or at least read it ) hugh looks a little less lost "huh, sounds like you like her. You gonna do anything about it?" I try not to look nervous. "Uh sure I guess it won't hurt to try." Hugh lets out a small laugh. "well she is over there." Hugh says pointing to (y/n). I walk over to talk to her. I get even more nervous. I tap her on the sholder. She turns around and I look into those eyes and melt. "Um (y/n) I have something to say."
Thank you for reading i'm leaving it off here for the imagination of what he said to you 😉. Thank you for reading keep requesting (*^-^*)ノ~~マタネー