Chapter 1

A/N: HEEYYY GUUYYYSSSS!!!!!! So, you decided to read this? Sorry if this is bad guys, but this is my first FF story and I probably will fail miserably... But I hope I won't. So bear with me? No? Okay... JK (and no, I didn't mean Jungkookie xD). ANYWAYS! I hope yalls enjoy my first FF and will continue to read this (if I finish) and MAYBE, my other FFs if I make some more. Enough of me yip-yappin... I'm kinda annoyed with myself too... LETS GET TO IT!

~Songi's point of view~

Ugh... I really had to move, didn't I? I don't want to leave Hyuna. She's my best friend ever since grade school. We would always drink blood in a cup in the cafeteria. But now, we drink blood in the classroom in high school. Mainly because we don't like all the girls asking us to sit and drink blood with them. Its so bothersome... No, we aren't super "popular", but my older brother, Yoongi, and Hyuna's older brother, Baekyun, and the rest of his friends were. Instead of calling Yoongi, Yoongi, I call him Suga. Why Suga? Well, when he was little, he always wanted to try sugar. I was going to call him sugar, but I was really little, so I just ended up saying suga and called him that ever-since. But anyways, the girls just use us to get closer to them. Like we would fall for that... We're not that dumb. But I totally understand why they would want to date my brother. He's smart, athletic, and I dare say... cute. Ew, cringe! BUT DON'T FORGET I'M TALKING FOR THE OTHER GIRLS! Not me! And talk about Hyuna's brother. Omg, he is so nice, cute, and athletic. Just incase you didn't notice, I have this tiny crush on him... But I think it would be weird if I dated or went out with my bff's older brother... So I kept it secret. Seriousally though, I don't get why we're leaving. Our school is fine. Suga and I are doing good in school. I seriousally don't see the problem... RIINNNGGGG!!!!! The bell rung, signaling the end of school. I sighed and looked over to Hyuna. She packed her things in a flash and looked towards me. She smiled.

Hyuna: Come on slow-poke! Lets go hang at the roof and drink some blood.
Me: You're such a hungry hippo...
Hyuna: Yah!

She slaped my arm and I laughed.

Me: Okay, okay! Im getting to it.

She crossed her arms and I laughed a little while getting up from my seat. I packed everything in a flash and smiled at her.

Me: Lets go!

She took my wrist and ran like a human (not like vampires because its really fast and we would get in trouble for running at vampire speed from teachers) to her locker. She grabbed two blood boxes (looks like juice boxes but with blood in it) in one hand and the other still holding on my wrist. It smelled... Amazing... Now, don't get me wrong, I love blood, but this one smells better. She then ran (like a human) to the roof and swung the door open.

???: HI!!!

I jumped a little at the sudden out burst. But then let out a little sigh.

Me: Geez... Did you guys have to do that?!

Hyuna, Suga, and his friends started laughing. Hyuna left somewhere. I wasn't paying attention at the time, so I didn't care where she went. Not to sound mean or anything.

Suga: I told mom that we would be hanging out with our friends today, since it is our last day.
Me: Okay.

I gave a small frown at the statement. Hyuna came back. One of Suga's friends spoke.

Sehun: Uh... Oh! Songi!
Me: Yeah?
Sehun: Look!

Sehun pointed to a little decorated table with blood. In seperate pitchers, was pig's blood, cow's blood, sheep's blood, chicken's blood, rabbit's blood, and... DEER BLOOD! I LOVE deer blood! It's so thick but so delicate! The technique they use for survival is awesome! They're quiet on their feet, smart, graceful etc. I absolutely loved it. Its wierd, but I think I'm the only vampire who acts like their blood drink. See, I have been drinking chicken blood for most of my meals, and I have been acting like them, alert, sneaky etc. Now, I can be a deer (Haha, ik, it sounds weird!). I grabbed a cup and poured the deer blood in. Its smell hit my nose. It smelled astonishing. I could feel my eyes turning red, thirsty for the tasty blood. I drank it like it was the last time I was ever going to drink deer blood. I kept my eyes closed for a moment, savoring its delicacy. I opened my eyes, probably still red, and looked back to them.

Me: Are you guys just going to stand there and watch me drink the good stuff, or are you guys going to join me?

They all smiled, some laughed a bit, and walked twords the table with all the different varieties of blood. They each grabed a cup, one by one, and poured the blood that they wanted in their cups. Hyuna was standing next to me. I elbowed her in the ribs gentally. She looked at me. I smiled.

Me: Thanks for grabing more deer blood from your locker. You know me too well.

We both laughed a bit. She smiled.

Hyuna: Anything for my BFFL.

I gave her a hug.

Baekyun: Hey! I wana hug too!

I laughed and he came to hug us as well. Then everyone came to give hugs. A big group hug... I'm really going to miss you all...

A/N: Okay, so thats the first chapter of this FF. Wow, this is a lot of work... Well, I hope this was good, and I hope yoy enjoyed! Ily!~ ❤