Lets play

Happy Halloween....

Mirror mirror speak to me

Mirror mirror...its a game that all people talking about, you only have to stand in front of a large mirror and say "hey young lady, are you there" 6 times, and say "*your name* is calling you to play", then a girl will visit you and play with you...
.
.
.
Paps staring at the piece of paper in his hand, its so weird for him, today many weird figure, accessories and costume fall to the dump and when he only want to visit his friends, this weird piece of paper fall down and smack his face...

And what written there is even weirder...

But what if this is true? That a girl will visit whoever who calling it and play with them...its sounds so nice right? And he know who need a lil company... Of course it was his brother, Sans, who he think need to talk to other people more...gezz all he do is sleep all day...

Walking home while griping the piece of paper in his hand, Paps didn't waste any time to bang to his brother room and waking him up... When he already knocking like 30th times, finally the shorter skeleton come out, looking tired like always of course....

"Sup Paps?"
"SANS!!, LOOK AT THIS, I THINK IT WILL MORE USEFUL IF YOU THE ONE WHO CALL HER, NOW I HAVE TO GO, UNDYNE WAITING FOR ME NOW! BYE SANS!!!"

Running away without giving his brother any chance to question what is this piece of paper actually means, Sans only can stare at Paps fading figure while realising a deep breath...really how can his brother become so energetic anyway?

Looking back to the strange paper, Sans actually have a bad feeling about this thing...but he believe Paps never want to hurt him so maybe, this just silly things, well....he hope so...

From what Sans learned, this is the day when all human celebrate something they called Halloween...all human will decorate their house or themselves like some horror movies or something scary like that, and its normal is one or two rumor about game like this appears to add some dark aura...

But psh...

Who believe in something like this....

Especially not Sans....

Sans believe in magic and science, he believed in logic and formulas, something like ghost didn't really exist for him, well they are if Sans include monter type like blook or metta in it, but reall one is definitely not real....

It was a 3rd times Sans read that sentence over and over again, and every times he read it, its still weird and didn't made any sense at all...just....how can you call a girl from mirror?

Leaving that peaper on the table beside his bed, Sans hop to his bed and let the dreamland take him away....
Like something pulling him, Sans jolt awake that night...the clock on the wall still showing 3:15 am....its unusually he wake up in this hour....

Trying to sleep once again, Sans found himself unable to do that and only rolling around his bed...the clock still tickling slowly.... Really slowly....
Glancing around to entertain himself, his eyes found a piece of paper earlier.... For some reason, its calling him...decide that it won't hurt to try, Sans grab it and go to his wardrobe, when it hide a full body mirror behind it....

"hey young lady, are you there"
"hey young lady, are you th-"

A loud thud on his back surprising him and made him jump, when he spin around, he saw one of his physics books fall off from his bed, he chuckle to himself and almost punch himself for scared of something like that...

"hey young lady, are you there"
"Im Sans....is calling you to play"

Sans wait there for several minutes, looking at his reflection who looking borwd as ever, heh...look.....nothing happen....
Closing his wardrobe, Sans flop himself back to his bed and sleep....missing something off in his room....

3 day passed like normal, but in a 4th day something actually happening...
When he is watching something on tv, its suddenly become static and then Sans swear he see a face of girl on it, but only slightly...

On day 5, the things get weirder... There is someone who open the window, and when he ask Paps, he say he didn't do anything....

On day 6, Sans realize this is not only normal accident....

The weird things keepening...but he grateful that he the one who feel that, this day isn't better he her a sound of cracking and taping.... He would ignore that if...that sound didn't coming from under his bed...

Tap
Tap
Tap
Tap
Tap

Sans do his best to ignore that sound, but its only get nearer and nearer...
Sans never believe in ghost
But thi time...
He actually afraid...

The taping sound is stopped... But he didn't feel save yet... In his dark room, he feel like being watched....
Ever you feel that before, being absolutely alone in one room...but you feel someone there, watching your every move...

Waiting you to notice....

Sans keep his body close to the wall...waiting anything to come... But nobody came...
Even if there is somebody there....

The next day Sans being more worried, he keep notice that he get followed by something...especially when he is in his room....but Sans know better.. He act like nothing happen...

Don't look
Don't look
Don't look
DON'T LOOK

its was a cold night, and he have to take a cold bath to relase some tension in his body...
Do you ever feel, whenever you close your eyes...there is someone standing before your own eyes...smiling...

Sans too afraid to even close his eyes that time, when the light flicking shut off it self, leaving him alone in the bathroom.... Hearing voice of water dripping... But there is more...

A taping sound

Tap tap tap...

A soft giggle can be heard....

Sans afraid....

When the light turn on itself, Sans almost lose it...he saw in the mirror there is something written on it...he can't pretend to not notice anymore...

"Let's play...."

Running and hide in his room, Sans never bothered to wear his cloth...because his wardrobe is slowly opening
Do you ever feel that you heard a voice...calling your name...but nobody there....

"Sans..."

She keep calling.... Waiting him to notice...
And he notice it...
Sans can't take it anymore, this is yo much...why should he play that game...

"Yes..."

He answer with small voice

"Lets play...."

In the drak messy room, there lay a small skeleton in his bed...but...he never wake up...because he notice...

You notice her too right? Turn off the light and she will appears because you are now notice her....
Now its your turn....

I just made up this game XD don't do this because nothing wil happen XD