Pet?

No monster here except certain people...
kinda sub!sans

Frisk really love animal especially animal that have four legs like cat, dog, hamster etc....but to bad that her mom doesn't let her have one in their house well because she allergic to their fur. Now Frisk feels really excited that she will get her own house because she simply already old enough and have a jop that pay her well, so now she can have her own pet!!

•Frisk pov...•

i grab all my box to the truck, fortunately i have Undyne and Paps to help me out as Alphys making some tea inside, mybe if i don't get any help then i can't move all this things without snapping some bones on my back...
They are really great friend, we are already be friend when i still a lil baby, so you can say that we are pretty close...

When all my stuff alredy taken to the truck, we sat on the sofa while drinking tea slowly... i will move away pretty far from here, and it's need 2 hour to reach my new place from here....well guess i need wake up super early to get to work, but it's worth it if i must say, the house is pretty cheap and close to the forest and nature plus i will get a pet after this...

After short break i drive to my new house, it's not large or small, just enough and it's make me happy, I'm not fan of gigantic house especially i will live alone there... i lay on my sofa with sigh, Paps and others will come to my new house tomorrow to help me unpack my things... there is no way i can do this alone, just dragging this sofa already make my hands ache...
What pet i should buy? Cat? Dog? I can't decide I'm to excited to have a new family member, and then i fall a sleep on the sofa with happy smile on my face...tomorrow will be a great day!

The next day, Paps and others come like they promise... after many efforts and some yelling because Paps have weird habit to jump from the window and Undyne who almost burn my kitchen (again)...
We are really tired after finish unpacking my things...i hope they can stay at least one night here, but they seems like have a busy day tomorrow so they must go home.

A sigh escaping my lips once again, all energy when i still have my friends around vanish into thin air, leaving me with sore legs and hand...this house is really quite once they leave, well especially my neighbors is 10 maters away from my own...seems like i really need a pet tomorrow...

Once again i woke up on my sofa, it's look like i fall a sleep again there, but what made me jump from there wide awake is sound of growling outside my house... it's sound like some dogs are fighting but i can hear a quiet whimper too..
Grabbing my broom, i decide it better for me to just go out and check what ever that making that sound....

"Da*n, it's still freaking 2 in the morning "

I sigh feeling my head spins begging for me to just lay again and sleep, but the whimpering sound didn't help at all, i can't stand seeing animals get hurt, it's pain me as much as get hit by granny purse... oh well here we go... i approach the sound and see 5 dogs cornering something on my wall...i can't see what the heck it's but it's clearly moving under shadow of the night, but what ever it is i must help it!! But heck they never told me there are many wild dogs here...

"Hey!! Back off, how can you cornering another animal like that!!"

The dogs eyes snap to me and they run... startled by my sudden appearance... but it's doesn't matter now, i must help this lil fella.. approaching the animal who look like almost fainting on the ground while keep making small whimper sound...i try to touch it, but then my hand froze...this....i never see animal like this...not even in tv!!! They have 4 legs that seems normal, but... they...they just bone!!!! They head is so weird like deer skull but have three horn on the back, their eyes is just a empty eye socket with tiny with dots that move to stare at me inside it...