~ Author's Afterwards ~

Start from the beginning

But to this day, I will also never forget getting my first votes from someone I didn't know. Or the first comment that was left on my book, that I had absolutely no idea what to do with. "SOFA KING KOOL??? BUWAA HA HA HA HA. KML!!!"  (Actually had to look up KML = Killing Me Laughing.)  And through the course of the Read4Read process, I actually ended up meeting a lot of amazingly cool people along the way ...and a few lunatics too.  

Personally, I wish that Wattpad would add an option to check someone as a "Friend" instead of a "Follower" because I definitely made a lot more friends than followers. I got more feedback, help, and encouragement than I could have ever wanted for. So while I did write this story about Maybe and her Daring surfer boy, inside this story there are bits and pieces of everyone I met along the way. Albeit, most in the form of misspellings and minor grammar mistakes you pointed out ...but the game must go on. :) 

So from the bottom of what's left of my dark soul ...I wanted to thank you all for everything you've done. From the reads that kept me writing, to the comments that kept me eternally editing, and the votes that kept me going. And all the PM's that went back and forth with writers from all over the world, that shared the ups and downs of what it is that we are all trying to do here.

Namely, write out our soul stories, and hope that other people come along and read them ...and love it! Because on some level you really have to enjoy the lovely agony of what we do. Because no sane person would ever do this "Writing Thing" to themselves on purpose ...if you didn't like the pain just a little? Or as a good friend of mine calls it, the Hellfire Club of the Cursed Word Souls.   

So to all you lunatics, where ever you may be. I truly thank you "form*" the bottom of my dark heart.  (*Feel free to throw one last form/from correction at me for old times sake. LOL)    

Stay Crazy Cool My Amigos,

- Sunny :) 

 (Setting_Sun)

So just to name a few of the "Lunatics" who helped me see what Fall in May could be...  

Summer_Soccer,  ffabiapumpkinlipscocaineteasNataliaBrittJasonTempleJacklynRosekautzRecoveringIntrovertblack_hole_survivorquackquackmuthaduckanostahlge,  LilaRose94Purple_Galaxy_04tick_tock__ WhBleuQueenMonarchtwerk_4_tacosVioletRoses_XOXONotable_LoserMason_SkyeEaw0025JOYCHANG0430KateMcCrayRooty2000anush123LiveInBlackAndWhiteadrianwagar,  missfenia88SomebodyXXXXXVioletRoses_XOXOSquidHauserFootballChickenredroseblacklatewinternightsfantasydemonwriter64super_readder123EbeitablackskylarrIn5pir3dvintagemonkeysJim_Beppdelovie15,  wewerebornwithartnallAbsie123DebbieHopkinsvanillaagirldarkwolf13Bookhunter26MathewbronstoriesKatrinePaulRuby-StaramymarshmallowtiannaaloveeGreyoblivionAbigailCarlysle,   read_write_megEvie_EverlastinghatonshellTheEuphoricWriterTheGirlInRedKurtiAmericanBrujaTwinning94Solesister71CoralwalkStevenBrandtsarah3534MaddieBrinn

Summer_Soccer,  ffabia, pumpkinlips, cocaineteas, NataliaBritt, JasonTemple, Jacklyn, Rosekautz, RecoveringIntrovert, black_hole_survivor, quackquackmuthaducka, nostahlge,  LilaRose94, Purple_Galaxy_04, tick_tock__ WhBleu, QueenMonarch, twerk_4_ta...