Tears Come First ~ chapter 3

Start from the beginning

That is unless Kevin puts me in one for a broken arm or something. Like he has in the pasted and that time I wish the hospital would ring death. I have probably been in the hospital 15 times in the last year and that’s on minor stuff Kevin wouldn’t dare to take me on major stuff as he says he may get in trouble and if he got in trouble then I would go down with him.

As my thought went on and on I heard the door open Tyler and a woman who look exactly like him walked out. She had the same tan completion and brown hair along with brown eye. She was very pretty.

“Mom this is Emma, this is my mother Lisa” Tyler said gesturing to his mother and then to me.

“It’s nice to meet you I’ve heard so much about you.” She told me shaking my hand.

I’m so lost I just met the guy yesterday, and he was already talking about me to his mom. Did he not see me correctly? I’m ugly and someone who’s a waste of space or so I’ve been told several times. I know I felt something when I met him but surely that didn’t mean anything.

I jumped out of my thought and saw Tyler glaring his mom down. I guess she wasn’t supposed to say that. But I guess it really didn’t matter now.

“So I’ll take you back now.” His mom told me while she started to help me up.

“Here I’ll help you.” Tyler told his mom

“Tyler I know you want to come back with us but you can’t, it’s still patient doctor confidential.”

With that Tyler took a seat in one of the chairs while his mom helped me into one of the rooms in the back.  She led me in to a nearby room then helped me onto the bed. Then she went and sat in a chair at a desk and had a chart which I assume was mine. Wait how did she have my chart?

“So I’ve been looking at your chart and you are a danger magnate aren’t you?” She pried.

I just nodded my head while I was playing with my hands.

“I was looking through your chart and it doesn’t mention your mute but Tyler, tells me you are?”

Could I lie to her I mean everything I tell her is suppose to be confidential right? Plus she wouldn’t hurt me right? Taking a deep breath I open my mouth to speak.

“That’s because I’m not.” I managed to get out of my voice, which came out scratchy.  The only time I use my voice is when I am screaming in agony pain caused upon Kevin or to beg him to stop. I do talk to Mrs. Fry but she’s different.

“I see so tell me why don’t you talk?” She asked. I sat there in silence there was no way I could tell her, I fear for my life. Believe me sometimes I wish for death but if I die then Kevin wins and I can’t allow that to happen.

I just shook my head and took my gaze off of her and stared at the floor. I guessed I zoned out because I felt something tough my shoulder causing me to jump franticly.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t think I would frighten you, here let me see your ankle now.” She told me as she reached for my ankle. She placed her hands on it and that caused me to gasp. It hurt worse then I led her to believe. I’ve became good at hiding pain.

“Here let me get a better look.” As she said this she was about to pull up my pants leg until I jerked my leg away. Not even releasing I shrilled at the pain that ran through my ankle.

“I’m not going to hurt you I just need to get a better look at your ankle, you can pull your pants leg up if you want.” She exclaimed.

Wait what did she mean she wouldn’t hurt me? Did she know? She couldn’t, it’s impossible. Then I pulled my pants leg up an inch passed my ankle maybe not even an inch.