Chapter 12

After sleeping over a day I sleepily hear the door swung open and German walked in.

- Good morning, sleepy head! Time to wake uuup!

- Shut your mouth... - I groaned, pulling the blanket over my head.

He began to laugh as he playfully pulled it off and leaning above me with a grin as he said:

- Wake up, princess... You'll have a lot to do today. Olga will help you out.

And with that he turned away, sighing deeply.

- How long are you going to hate me? - he asked.

- Long enough, don't worry... - I hissed as I got out of the bed, stretching my arms out.

He sighed again and turning back to me again.

- I had to do it. They had to pay...

- With their lives?!

- How else?! And what the fuck would you want me to do?! I'm keeping this place the way it is now and it can't be kept together with a weak leader like that prick Rick Grimes!

- Rick IS a strong leader! - I fought back as he was shouting at me - You broke him down... you made him weak...

- And this is exactly why he was weak! Because he broke down this easily! Because he. Is. Weak! You wouldn't have survived with him---

- I survived this long because of him! I am still here because of him!

- Not anymore - he suddenly smirked - He belongs to me now... He works for me now, Angie... He's mine... And he is not more than any of my men... Him and every single one of them can and would be killed for me... Because they are replacable, Angie...

I couldn't believe what I just heard.

This is not the Germab I used to love.

This is a completely different person.

This wasn't him anymore...

And I fear this person...

Fear and hate...