THE SPAWN OF SATAN IS BREEDING ON MY LEG

Mellissa's p.o.v:
The ride home wasn't as awkward as you'd think it'd be. Hide made conversation with me, occasionally rubbing his hands up and down my arms, making me blush. Sebastian kept looking at Leya through the rearveiw mirror and when he did, she would either look back, smile or throw him a peace sign. Cailin and Kaneki were just there, being awkawrd turtles that they are, but then what else is new?

Anyway,back to the present. Right now we're at home and I'm on the verge of cutting a bitch. Why, you may ask? Well, some people, aka Cailin, don't get that
I have this special need that can only be fulfilled by sleeping on a couch.

"Mellissa, you can't sleep on the couch becau-"

"Cailin, right now I am tired, so you saying that I can't sleep on the couch is only falling on deaf ears.
I am sleeping on the couch" I interrupted, crossing my arms and glaring at her.

"No, you can't. Mellissa, just liste-"

"I AM SLEEPING ON THE COUCH" I shouted, interrupting her again. I grabbed my blanket and jumped face first into the couch. Cailin tried to drag me off of the couch, but the only that thing she accomplished was getting a kick to the face.

"OW" she shouted, falling back and clutching her nose. "Cailin, I'm sorry, but messing with Mellissa and the place that she chooses to sleep is basically like getting in between Mellissa and food. It's deadly. You should have seen that coming." Leya said, patting her on the back. Kaneki got up from...wait...where the frick did he come from? Anyway, Kaneki got up from wherever the hell he was and helped Cailin to the bathroom.

I just layed there,  enjoying the fact that I got to sleep with my beloved couch...that sounded wrong. Sorry not sorry.

I was peacefully laying on my couch of happiness when I felt a tickle on my feet. I ignored it and kicked my feet. A few moments later, the tickle was back, just on my calve. "Hide, stop tickling me!" I shouted. "Baht I noht" he shouted back, sounding like he was brushing his teeth.

But...If Hide wasn't tickling me, and Leya was in bed with Sebastian *wink wink*...then what the hell was on my leg?

I looked down to my leg, and let out the loudest, ear splitting, soul tearing, hair raising scream, for right there, on my leg, sat a tarantula. A big tarantula. A hairy tarantula. A tarantula with yellow stripes. A tarantula wit...I think you get the idea

"AHHHHHHHHHHH! SOMEONE HELP! THE SPAWN OF SATAN IS BREEDING ON MY LEG! ITS GOING TO EAT ME!" I shouted, not caring who was listening or who I woke up in the complex.

Everyone came running into the room, looking for what was the problem. I'm pretty sure I looked like a dancing monkey balancing on a headless chicken that was balancing on an ant that was balancing on the microsoft fibre cleaner that we use on our carpets. Get it at your nearest shopping centre *winks*

Anyways, back to the present."...Mellissa, there's nothing there" Leya said, looking at me like I had grown a second head.

"IT WAS THERE! I SWEAR IT ON MY LIFE! IT WAS GOING TO EAT ME LEYA!" I said while looking at her pleadingly, begging her to believe me. Cailin came into the room. "What's happening?" She asked, holding a tissue full of blood to her nose. Okay, now I'm feeling kinda bad.

"I SPIDER! THATS WHATS HAPPENING! I FOUND A SPIDER CRAWLING UP MY LEG" I shouted, shrieking even louder than last time.

"Mellissa, inside voi-" she said, about to finish her sentence before she got interrupted by me

"MAN EFF THAT ISH! A SPIDER JUST STARTED CRAWLING UP MY LEG AND YOUR TELLING ME TO KEEP MY INSIDE VOICE? IS YOU CRAZY?" I asked/shouted, looking at her incredulously.