~Chapter 48~ We Are a Family

Start from the beginning

"I won't. I promise you Manik." I swore.

I picked up his photo frame from my side table and lightly kissed him on his lips over the frame "I love you" I whispered and grinned.

---------------------

We had already boarded our flight to Mumbai just few minutes ago and I heard the captain announcing to fasten our seat belts. We all obeyed him and our flight took off in few minutes. I glanced outside of the window and saw London. I am going to miss this place like hell. It gave me so many beautiful memories.

It gave me my best friend back. It gave me my love back and for that love I had to leave this place for forever. Thank you London. Thank you so much for being a part of my life. Thanks for everything.

I felt a hand patted over my head, I turned my face and saw Navya didi smiling at me. I hugged her from side and cuddled with her more. I had a hard time keeping my eyes open. I felt cold because of the temperature of plane. I felt a warm quilt spreading across my whole body. before I could even see anything, I was in deep slumber. I was tired.

Next I opened my eyes when someone pats on my shoulder.

"Nandu..." I heard a familiar voice.

I opened my eyes lightly and saw around, I was still in plane. I glanced at my side and saw Navya didi giving me a warm smile.

"good morning." She giggled.

"We reached?" I asked hurriedly.

"We are about to. Fasten the seat belt. We are going to land soon." Cabir Jiju winked at me.

And as an excited kid, I jumped on my seat. And the air hostesses gave me weird looks. I gave them back those weird looks and they left us alone.

I checked my seat belt and sat patiently not showing more of excitement. But from inside I was way more excited.

Soon we landed in Mumbai and we went out after completing our immigration process. I stood in between thousands of people and breathed.

I was back, back in my life. The same life and same place which I left two years ago. How much I missed being here.

I felt a hand encircling around my shoulder "Chale?" I glanced at my side and saw Jiju standing there.

I nodded and we went out taking our luggage. We stood in front of car, while Jiju was putting our luggage inside the car. I glanced at my watch and it was showing 6:30 in the evening. I want to meet Manik that was the only thought was coming in my head over and over again.

"Uhmmm Jiju...?" I called him. he glanced at me and asked me what.

"wo... actually..." before I could say anything, a cab came and stopped just in front of me.

"Nandini Murthy ji?" the driver said.

I looked at Jiju and Didi. They both were smirking. I understood. I grinned and hugged both of them.

"thank you" I whispered.

"Pata tha mujhe tu siddha Manik se milna chahegi. So go. Meet your hero. And we go to Murthy villa." Jiju said and settled inside the car.

I smiled and sat inside the cab.

"Madam kaha jana hai?" he asked.

"mere ghar. Malhotra Mansion." I grinned and the cab started in no time.