~Chapter 8~ Haseena Maan Jayegi

A girl was sleeping peacefully, fully covered her face with soft blanket. Nandini rolled out her eyes and stood up and stretched in the direction of the sun just shining its warm golden light. She goes to the balcony and she felt the morning breeze and birds voice, so soothing. She went back inside having a small smile forgetting all her worries. She sat on the bed and took her mobile. And she got shocked looking at the screen of her phone.

Nandini (self-talk)

What...???? 20 messages? From Manik??? Why he is messaging me now? Huhh, jab karna tha tab nahi kiya.

She shrugged her shoulders and went to the washroom, to get freshen up. Today they are going on mini vacation, with her new family, her in laws. She again started thinking yesterday's events, and a lone tear escape from her eyes. She looked at her engagement ring.

Nandini (self-talk)

Why Manik? Don't you also want to spend time with me? Why?

And she started crying, she don't know for how many time she sat in the washroom, and cried. But she gather herself and stood up and had her shower.

Malhotra Mansion 8 am

Mukti entered in Manik's room, she got shocked seeing the scene in front of her eyes. Manik was half lying on the bed, having his phone in his hand. She could see how uncomfortably he was sleeping, maybe he was not sleeping at all. She got worried and rushed to her.

Mukti: Manik, get up. What is this?

He opened his eyes lazily, and rubbed his eyes and his mobile falls from his hand, he instantly remembered the efforts he made to talk with Nandini. Without saying anything, he again called her number.

Mukti was seeing his restlessness, she just folded her hands near her chest: she will not pick your phone Manik.

Manik looked at her blanky. Mukti sat beside him on bed.

Mukti: you didn't sleep at night?

Manik looked at her and then looked away. Mukti place her hand on his head.

Mukti: Manik you did a mistake, and I think now you know where you are lacking.

Manik: but Bhabhi, this is all new to me, mujhe kuch samaj me nahi aa raha he and...

"And what Manik?"

They both heard a voice, and they looked at that direction. They saw Abhimanyu was standing there. He came inside and sat beside Manik, now Manik was in middle.

Abhi: jaise tere liye ye sab naya he, waise hi ye sab Nandini ke liye bhi naya he. Tu to apne kaam me busy ho gaya. Kabhi uske bare me socha he? Manik she will leave everyone behind just to stay with you, to stay with us. To how can we just take it so easily. Aur Manik this is just starting of your relationship. Agar start hi aisi hogi to tum log sath rahoge kaise?

Manik looked at him helplessly.

Abhi: do you want her in your life?

Manik bobbed his head rapidly.

Abhi and Mukti chuckled on his reaction.

Abhi: to bas phir manao use. I am sure man jayegi.

Manik smiled.

Mukti: aur ab soja, dikh raha he u didn't sleep all night?

Manik looked down, but he remembered something and again looked up instantly: no, I can't sleep.

Mukti asked: why?

Manik: wo Bhabhi, you have to come with me. I have some work.

Abhi: kya kaam he?