~Chapter 5~ The Engagement Day

Malhotra Mansion nearly 7:30 pm

Manik was getting ready for his Big Day. He was adjusting his hair. He looked finally at himself in the mirror. Indeed he is the most handsome guy, he has that charm in his that any girl can drool over him, but his heart beats only for the one and that is Nandini. Who must be waiting for him only.

He smiled a bit looking in to the mirror, lastly he took out his favourite brand's perfume and prinkle on himself

He smiled a bit looking in to the mirror, lastly he took out his favourite brand's perfume and prinkle on himself. He noticed that his Bhabhi is standing just behind him having a proud smile.

He turned around: kaisa lag raha hu?

Mukti didn't say anything, she just went close and pecked on his forehead.

Mukti: bahot handsome lag raha he.

Mukti was caressing his hair.

Manik annoyingly: aahha Bhabhi, mere bal...

Mukti twisted his ear: bada aaya bal wala.

Mukti started adjusting the rose on his kurta. Her gaze was lowered but Manik could easily sense that she must be crying.

Manik made her look up, and Bingo she was crying.

Manik: bhabhi? Aap kyun ro rahe ho? Me thodi na bidai karke Nandini ke ghar jaa raha hu.

Mukti patted his shoulders, and put her hands on his cheek: tu khush hai na Manik? I mean agar tujhe kuch bhi problem he you can share.

Manik held her both hands in his: Bhabhi, I am more than happy. Pehle I was not ready, but after seeing Nandini, I think she is the one.

Mukti again placed her hand on his cheek: I am happy for you.

To cheer up the mood Mukti spoke: par me naraz bhi hu.

Manik looked at her confusingly: kyun?

Mukti: are bhai, shadi ke bad to ab wahi tujhe uthayegi na? mera harroj ka tujhe uthane ke bahane tu tease karne wala kaam to gaya.

Manik goes all aww on her this statement, and hugged her instantly: Bhabhi, that right is still for you only, you can come any time in my room.

Mukti teased him: achha any time? Phir to me har roj raat ko tere room me aaungi. What say?

Manik broke the hug with widened his eyes: kya? NOOO....

Mukti burst out laughing: hahahahaha Manik, see your face....

Manik made an annoyed face, and then Abhimanyu entered in his room.

Abhimayu: Manik ready?

He saw him, looking so handsome, Abhi went near him and hold him from shoulders, and smiled proudly.

Abhi: tu bahot achha lag raha he.

Manik: lagunga hi na Bhaiya, aakhir Bhai bhi to aap hi ka hu.