Chapter 18

Hey everyone as I said an update. And once again I got some help from the wonderful DogDean. Thanks -----Calista and Deandog.

-------------------------------

Holy crap, holy crap. Is all I’m thinking just as the last words slip out of his mouth. ‘Will you be my girlfriend?’ keeps ringing over and over in my head.

I think about why he would ask me. Like he’s not a player, but it’s just weird. All of a sudden it just comes out of nowhere. We have been sitting here for around 10 minutes now, silently too.

I’m thinking about his question and my answer. Well we have been friends for a while now and he has been acting weird too. We could always try and then if it doesn’t work we could go back to being friend’s maybe.

I sit here in the same spot thinking about my answer.

"Penny?" Arthur asks softly, obviously scared because I haven't said anything.

“Yes.” I say in a loud whisper/quite talking voice.

“Oh, My, Gosh. Really Penny?” Arthur says totally shocked.

“Yes Arthur I will be your girlfriend.” I reply with a smile.

He gets out of the car and runs around to my side opens up the door, picks me up and spins me around in circles. I was kind of shocked at first but he puts me down and leans in for a kiss. It is so soft and gentle like a soft feather.

I pull away from the kiss having to breathe. “You have made me the happiest guy ever. Penny.” He whispers in my ear as he picks me up and twirl me around again.

I really didn't know what to say. I was just speechless at what just happened in such a short amount of time.

Arthur put me back down, again and led my back to his car and I sat back in the passenger seat. He drove me home and we were both silent.

He slowly reached his hand over to mine he intertwined his fingers with mine. We held hands until we arrived at my place and I had to let go, and like a true gentleman, he ran over and opened the door for me.

We walked to my door and he looked directly into my eyes. It was then that I realised what had just happened. Arthur and I are a couple. He kissed me. Oh and I have basically said nothing to him.

"Tonight was amazing, Penny." Arthur said, still looking into my eyes.

I didn't really know what to say. I somehow managed to get out "Yeah I was thinking that too".

Even though my thoughts were scattered. He kissed me again and it felt like all my thoughts were gone. I walked inside and watched Arthur get back in his car and drive off.

-------------------------------------------

I know it’s not as long but it’s a really good chapter thanks to DogDean for helping me out. Next chapter will be out next week maybe.

Have a very happy merry Christmas to everyone.

Thanks--- Calista