chapter 5

Hey everyone this will be a normal sized chapter. I will update again tomorrow. So here is chapter 5. -----Thanks Calista

----------------------------------------------

“So mum have you thought of any names?” I ask mum as we are driving home.

“If it is a girl Kris and a boy Rob.” Mum says

“There nice names.” I reply. We arrive home and I walk straight up stairs to my room. As soon as I get in my room I call up Violet.

“Violet.” I say

“Yeah Penny what’s up.” She replies

“Mum and dad told me something big.”

“What is spit it out girl.”

“My mum is pregnant.”

“What no way.” Violet screams into the phone.

“Yes way she is 13 weeks pregnant.”

“OMG we have to go shopping tomorrow. We will skip first period to buy some clothes for the baby.”

“Okay only first period though.” I say

“I’ll pick you up tomorrow Penny.”

“Okay I’ll see you tomorrow Violet.” I hang up the phone and get into my PJ’s.

“Good night mum and dad.” I scream to them from upstairs.

“Good night honey.” Mum and dad say to me.

-----------------------------------

NEXT MORNING

--------------------------------

I run down stairs to the front door to meet Violet because I slept in and I was late.

“See ya mum bye dad Violet is picking me up.” I say before running out the door.

“Bye honey. See you tonight.” Mum says and I’m out the door before I hear dad say bye.

I got in the car. “Off to the city we go.” Violet says like we are going on an adventure.

“Yes! Off we go.” I say.

------------------------------------------------------------

“Come on Penny. This is our last shop.” Violet says as I slug along behind.

“Don’t you think we have enough clothes all ready?” I wine to her.

“Just I more shop.”

“Fine and what’s the time?” I ask

“10 to 10.” (9.50) Violet replies.

“Well you have to be quick because we have to get to school.” I say and with that she was gone and back out within 5 minutes and with 2 bags. I give her a ‘are you serious’ look.

“What can I say? I’m a pro shopper.” She says with a smile.

“Now let’s get back to your precious school.” Violet says in a whisper so she thinks I can’t hear.

“What was that? You think I worship school.” I say but Violet just ignores me.

We start to walk to the car when I hear “Penny, Penny, Penelope.” I recognise the voice so I keep walking and ignore him.

We get to the car finally. I go to open the door when there was a tap on my shoulder, so all at once I turn around and punch whoever was behind me straight in the nose.

“What was that for!?” I hear the same voice as before.

“Oh crap I’m so sorry Dom.” I say

“You should also learn to never sneak up on me.” I say with some attitude.

“Well I never knew that you could punch like that! And no need for the attitude. I’m the one with the broken nose.” Dom says pissed off. He wipes the blood off his nose on to his hand.

Violet so realises that I’m not in the car. She comes around to see Dom bleeding.

“Holy crap Penny what happened?” Violet panicky says.

“Well Dom decided to scar me so I turned around and punched him in the nose.” I say proudly.

“Hey! Do you have something I can use to clean this up?” Dom asks Violet.

“Yeah. Sorry of course.” Violet says walking to her car and getting something from her car.

“So what did you want any way?!” I say

“I was wondering if I could get a ride to school.” He asks

“If it’s okay with Violet.” I say looking at Violet.

“Yeah sure just don’t get blood on my seats!” She says seriously.

“Thanks and don’t worry I love my car as much as you love yours so I won’t.” Dom says looking at her car. We get in the car and start do drive.

“Nice car by the ways.” Dom says breaking the silence.

“Thanks it’s a BMW M3 convertible.” Violet say in response to Doms comment.

Thanks everyone for reading my book so far and please comment on what you think thanks and also I will try and put a picture of the car up and I will try putting a photo of the dress in chapter 3. I will try and post tomorrow and please, please comment on what you think and if you have any ideas of what I could do in the book please suggest. Thanks -----Calista