Chapter 10

Hey all, sorry I haven’t updated I was busy on the weekend. I will update again on Thursday and then again on the weekend. I hope you like this chapter. Thanks -----Calista

Don’t forget to comment and vote.

The party is slowly ending as everyone starts to leave.

Violets parents are letting her sleep over since it was a big night/morning.

 Almost everyone has left there is only Violet, me, Dom and his to mates that haven’t left Tyson and Jake.

Dom walks over to me and Violet.

“Hey Penny great party. We had a good time.” Dom says to me and then looks at Tyson and Jake who node there head yes.

“I’m glad you had a good time.” I say trying to hide my shyness.

“Well we will see you Monday.” Dom says while leaving.

“Bye guys.” I say in a whisper as they leave.

“OMG he totally likes you.” Violet yells when they leave.

“NO he doesn’t. He’s only talking to me because it’s my birthday.” I say disappointed.

“Well if he talks to you or sits next to you at school it really proves he likes you.” Violet says giving me a he-will-and-you-know-it look.

We walk outside to find a fancy black car that famous people get driven around in.

“You must be Penny and Violet.” The person leaning on the car says. “I am your driver Rodger. Your parents Penny sent me to pick you up and take you home.” Rodger finishes talking.

I probably haven’t mentioned this but as you can see, my parents are dirty rich.

“Okay let’s go then.” Violet says. We get into the car to see a note on the chair. I open it and it says:

Penny this is my number 0423 456 789 

                                                               Dom

“I told you Penny.” Violet says with a smile on her face.

“Okay your right. Rodger please take us home.” I say.

I get out my phone and put the number in and text Dom.

Hey it’s Penny

Hey it’s Dom. He text back being a smart ass.

I know you left the note in the car and I texted you first.

Just making sure. He text back.

Haha talk later I have to go. I reply smiling to myself.

Okay Bye.

We arrive back home. Violet and I walk inside to find that mum and dad have left the light on for us before they went to bed.

We get into my bedroom.

“Did you have a good birthday?” Violet asks.

“Yeah I did and I got a heap of money too. Thanks for helping me get the stuff ready too.” I say back with a happy smile.

“That’s okay. And what are you going to buy with all your money?” Violet asks.

“Well I have always wanted a dog, so maybe buy a puppy.” I reply thinking about what breed I would get.

“Oh that would be so cute.” Violet says with a small smirk probably thinking about what it would look like.

“I’m glad you like the idea because if I’m aloud I will need your help picking it out.” I say with a smile.

Violet just smiles with an okay this will be fun look.

“I’m going to get my PJ’s on.” Violet says getting her PJ’s and walking into the bathroom.

“Okay I’ll get dressed out here.” I reply getting my PJ’s out and putting them on.

We both finished getting dressed and worked out that we are still not tired.

“Did you want to watch Vampire diaries?” I ask not sure what else we can do.

“Okay sure. I’m up to season 4 episode 3.” Violet says thinking about it.

“Cool we are on the same episode.” I say getting out the USB that has it on there.

-------------------------------------------------1 HOUR LATER------------------------------------------------------

The episode just finished and the next one is starting.

“How cool would it be if there was real vampires like Damon and Stefan!” Violet says picturing it in her mind.

“I know that would be so cool. I would try not to freak out if someone told me.” I say picturing it too.

So there is Chapter 10 I hope you like it. Also for people who don’t know Vampire Diaries is a real TV show and is amazing so I say go out and watch it. Thanks -----Calista

Please don’t forget to Vote Comment or Share