The house

The house we appeared before was looking nothing more than a large tree trunk with a door. I followed Gardevoir to the door and she opened it. When I entered it I was amuzed at what I found. The tree was completely hollowed out and had a spiral staircase made from the tree itself winding up the to the top. The first floor was merely nothing but a foyer and living room the second floor seemed to be a kitchen and the third fourth and fifth I guessed to be the bathroom and bed rooms.

"You can sleep on the couch tonight" Gardevoir spoke to me. "Before you turn in for the night though you must know a little but more about the pokemon." Gardevoir headed off towards the upstairs room and I followed.

Just like I thought the third floor was a bathroom, the fourth was a bedroom, but the fifth held something else. Along the walls were round ball like objects and there was a computer and a few other things, one of them was rectangular and red.

"These are the standard tools of the trade for pokemon trainers and collectors. These are you pokeballs, your pokedex and your potions and berries which restore the health of your pokemon. More experienced trainers carry a back pack and so will you. A back pack has everything you may need for your excursion." Gardevoir then began reading off random things that I had no idea what they were.

$15,600

2 Bags of Chips (Consumed by Humans)

9 Sodas (Heal 60 HP)

TM (Attract)

5 Great Balls

9 Potions

4 Hyper Potions

2 Air Mails

4 Oran Berries (Heal 10 HP)

1 Protein

VS. Recorder

Pokedex (Kurokari Edition)

Old Rod

1 X Special

"Where a I supposed to buy all this stuff?"

"The PokeMart of course, but for now that isn't important because your things are right here." She said gesturing towards the desk.

"I couldn't possible take your things."

"They are yours by inheritence. They belonged to your ancestor she was a Gryffindor I believe."

So far over the last 3 years in this new life of mine I had inherited alot of things. It was weird knowning that people I never knew had left me things. I walked forward and looked at the pokeballs lining the walls some of them were labeled. This one was called Wigglytuff.

"Everything here is yours. This home included."

"But you said it was yours"

"Yes it was because I was taking care of it but I am a pokemon and live in the wild until I am caught then I live wherever my master places me."

"What? You don't have to go." I thought about what she told me. She would be in the wild until she is caught. "What do you mean by caught?"

"Well in order to catch a pokemon you have to weaken it and then throw a pokeball at it. If the pokemon doesn't break free from the pokeball then it is considered yours to keep, train and battle with."

I turned to look at the shelf and read the different pokemon. I didn't want to weaken her. Maybe I could catch her by using Wigglytuffs lullaby move to put her to sleep. I took the pokeball from the shelf and released the pokemon. I looked up at Gardevoir and pointed to her. "Wigglytuff Lullaby!" I shouted.

I watched miraculously as Wigglytuff began singling. Wigglytuff wi-gglyyyy-tuff Wigglytuff wigglyyy. Just as I expected Gardevoir fell asleep. I looked to the shelf and grabbed a pokeball before throwing it at Gardevoir, intantly it sucked her in and it began rocking. I held my breath the entire time before the pokeball glowed and remained still. I smiled before I picked it up with one hand and pet Wigglytuff with the other. "Good girl" I spoke to her as I stared at my new pokemon.

Suddenly a cracking sound brought my attention. I looked around the room before my eyes set on my bag which seemed to be moving. I carefully set down my new pokemon and the moved cautiously across the room. Before I could investigate the noise stopped but the moving continued. Then I heard a noise, Togepi.

I watched as my bag began moving before a odd shaped head poked up out of the bag. Togepi it said in what I took to be a cheery voice. The creature looked around the room making a noise sorta like a cat purring except more cooing. Then its eyes looked right at me and smiled. Togepi! I moved forward and picked up the pokemon into my arms and cradled it in my arms.

"You are quite the cuteypie what is your name?"

Togepi!

"Ah you are a Togepi, well my name is Genesis and I am your new trainer. I am going to take good care of you."

It began its purring again, this time with its eyes closed. Togepi it said more calmly. I set Togepi to its feet and watched it walking around and looking curiously at random things. I took this opportunity to release my Gardevoir from its confinded spaces in its pokeball and bring back my Wigglytuff.

"Welcome back Gardevoir" I said to her.

She smiled back. "You are a good person. Thank you for capturing me, I will be the best pokemon you have ever had."

I nodded to her. "Are you able to teleport anywhere in the world?" She nodded her head. "Well I need you to teleport me to my common room, but after I pack up my pokemon and things. She nodded again. I walked around the room and began placing my pokemon into the bag which was surprising roomy. After everything was gathered I placed my Togepi into my satchel and placed them securly on my person. "Okay Gardevoir I need to go to the Bellefeuille common room."

Gardevoir took my hand and suddenly we disappeared. When we reappeared I was standing in the girls common room. It was full of students who didn't acknowlege my appearance with my unusual creature at all. I headed upstairs my pokemon behind me and entered my common room. Going through my things was none other then Alianne.   "What the hell are you doing?"  

 he looked up at me and shrugged her shoulders. "What does it look like I'm doing. I am trying to find out how where you've been all this time."  

"If you don't lay off my things I am going to make you regret it." I threatened.   She rose quickly to her feet and pointed her wand at me. Before I could retrieve my own she shot a spell at me.

I flew against the wall and fell. One of my pokeballs fell from my back and released a pokemon, it was yellow and black, I easily recognized it as a Pikachu. It looked around confused before it seemed to find me and smile. Alianne advanced on me and shot another curse at me, suddenly it stopped but I heard her screaming. I opened my eyes to see my pokemon electrocuting her.

"Pikachu enough." I sighed. Pikachu let up but not before shooting a death stare at Alianne.   Alianne got to her feet and began crying before she ran from the room and into our bathroom. I moved forward on my knees and pulled Pikachu into my arms.   "Thank you, you saved me life"  

"Pikachu!" My pokemon said cheerfully